The Bar > The Lounge

White Elephant Christmas gift ideas

(1/3) > >>

Ralph Wiggum:
Not that I'm jumping ahead to starting to celebrate Christmas yet, but was given advance notice that there will be a White Elephant gathering sometime after Thanksgiving.

Apparently am participating in one of these things again this year. Not amongst family, but a fun group of my fellow high school classmates. Last year, some goofball decided just two days before our party in late December that we should do one of these exchanges. That gave me zero time to order or waste my time searching for something creative and fun, so I simply bought a nice bottle of wine and stuffed it in a gift bag.

Considering I have plenty of time, would appreciate some random and fun knickknack ideas that I can discover. And think our dollar limit is under $20.

Eupher:
A box of Crayola crayons might work well. Especially if they're made with "solar power." Might be a good conversation starter.  :lmao:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Crayola-Classic-Crayons-Assorted-Colors-Back-to-School-24-Count/14927412?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=101055663&adid=22222222222000000000&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=e&wl1=s&wl2=c&wl3=10352200394&wl4=pla-1103028060075&wl5=&wl6=&wl7=&wl10=Walmart&wl11=Online&wl12=14927412_10001075041&wl14=crayola+crayons+24+pack&veh=sem&msclkid=013e072177d011beb9ab6444c5d7986a&gclsrc=ds

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: Eupher on November 04, 2022, 07:46:18 PM ---A box of Crayola crayons might work well. Especially if they're made with "solar power." Might be a good conversation starter.  :lmao:

--- End quote ---

Excellent recommendation!!! Especially since I grew up with these friends (although not in the crayon using period of our lives). :cheersmate:

Dblhaul:
Gloves for winter.
Head lamp (the type you wear)
Pocket knife
Mini Versa tool
Many years ago I made mix cassettes, music from my LP collection, have done the same with USB and my CD collection. (this has always gone over very well, it just takes time)
Ball cap or shirt for a local team
Gift card for a local brewery

This is strange, I still can never figure out what to get my wife for Christmas! LOL

ABC-2:

--- Quote from: Dblhaul on November 19, 2022, 10:09:12 PM ---<SNIP>
==========================================

This is strange, I still can never figure out what to get my wife for Christmas! LOL

--- End quote ---

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Dblhaul ,  just a thought here ...  :-)

Have you asked her what she might possibly want /need this year?   Am sure she really doesn't expect you to be a mind-reader on such things! 

Afterall, poor baby ... you are merely a man, are you not?    :-)   :bolt:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version