The Bar > Introductions & Subsequent Welcomes

Hey Y'all!

(1/5) > >>

IassaFTots:
How y'all doing?  It's been a minute.  I don't know why, but I thought this site went down and never came back up.  Looking forward to catching up!

Eupher:

--- Quote from: IassaFTots on July 26, 2022, 01:14:14 PM ---How y'all doing?  It's been a minute.  I don't know why, but I thought this site went down and never came back up.  Looking forward to catching up!

--- End quote ---

Hey, Tots! Good to see you pop in. Uh....it's been more than a minute. More like a decade?

CU is the site that went belly-up. Apart from a crash now and then, CC's been around since 2008?

franksolich:
It's been about four and a half years, right?

Don't think you weren't missed.  Welcome back!

IassaFTots:
Has it really been a decade?  That can't be!  If so, I am totally impressed with my ability to recall my password- I should get extra points for that!   :rotf:  I recall someone posting on FB that it went down, and thought it never came up.  Spoke with Texacon last week, and he told me everything was running over here.  So here I am seeing what y'all are up to.   :)

Edit to add- 4 years sounds a bit better, and good to see you Frank!

Eupher:
Four years, in human time, is a decade to a dog. Since we have two dogs, that's the time frame I'm most comfortable with.  :whistling:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version