Current Events > The DUmpster

We must form our own Religion

(1/3) > >>

USA4ME:

--- Quote from: ---intrepidity

We must form our own Religion

I think that's the lesson here.

Since the Constitution explicitly protects religion, then Liberals--of all faiths--must band together and form a new secular humanist religion based on the ideals of the Democratic party. And seriously commit to it.

Having just watched and read "Under the Banner of Heaven" about Mormonism (now is a great time to do that, if you really want an inside view of what is happening around us), I'm convinced that this is the only viable path left for Liberals in America.

Those who think that a religion must be really, really old, need to remember that Mormonisn--a religion practiced by millions throughout the world, and that dominates a whole U.S. state--is *younger* than this country! And was founded by a known grifter who probably had mental health issues.

Those of us who resist organized religions may have to just accept that, in this country, at this time, it's the only way.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216857061
--- End quote ---

The irony.

You leftist nuts have been your own religious cult for decades now.

Ralph Wiggum:
Leftists already have their own religion: The Government.

ADsOutburst:

--- Quote from: USA4ME on June 28, 2022, 08:00:00 AM ---The irony.

You leftist nuts have been your own religious cult for decades now.

--- End quote ---

Yep. Let's see, we've got Saint Ginsburg, Saint Fauci, excommunications...

SVPete:
Was this semi-intelligible rant a reaction to the Bremerton high school football coach decision? How many "Hic!"s were edited out of that post?

DefiantSix:

--- Quote from: ADsOutburst on June 28, 2022, 08:58:34 AM ---Yep. Let's see, we've got Saint Ginsburg, Saint Fauci, excommunications...

--- End quote ---

Oh no.

Saint Ginsberg has been de-canonized for her part in setting the stage for this heretical attack on the sacrament of infanticide by the infidel forces of eee-vil. [/DUmbass]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version