Author Topic: In November the Republican Party will see the light  (Read 332 times)

Offline CC27

In November the Republican Party will see the light
« on: June 27, 2022, 10:16:03 AM »
Stuart G (34,278 posts)

In November the Republican Party will see the light

...The idiots will change their outlook on almost everything. I remember 1972. We lost all the states but one.
I worked for McGovern. We didn't lose by a little, we lost by a whole lot. 50 years ago. So, what happened next?

...We elected a moderate Jimmy Carter, who by the way, instituted laws that saved lives. Seat belts & air bags eventually,
in front, that saved thousands of lives. Jimmy Carter was great. Most people don't know that he ordered the
seat belts all over, & air bags in front. But he did it in an odd way. The orders were for 1984, way in the future,
to give time for the auto makers to change their production process. Now, the seat belts are in front & back, with
millions of more cars, and far fewer deaths than in 1979 or 1980...In..79 & 80, there were approximately 55,000
deaths on the highway, now it is closer to 35 or 36,000 deaths on the highway with the safety devises.

.......Again, the idiots will change their total perspective on reproductive rights.. after they loose big in November.

...And they will lose very big in November. Come the next presidential election, (2024) I believe a moderate, like
Kinsinger will lead the party. Someone who makes lots of sense and appeals to everyone. Trump will be lost
in hell with his small minority of followers....
The republican leadership knows that Trump is a loser & a killer and cannot get elected ever...
...Leadership knows the truth, but Donald Trump is delusional!!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216855417

That is some industrial  sized stupid

Offline jukin

Re: In November the Republican Party will see the light
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 10:36:10 AM »
That post needs to be saved and brought back on Tuesday night November November 8th.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 10:40:19 AM »
I believe a moderate, like Kinsinger will lead the party.

Did they just call Kinzinger a moderate? That runs contrary to the left's conventional wisdom that everyone to their right is "far right".

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 10:57:01 AM »
I think AOC will hope to have something to say about who's the Democrat nominee in 2024, and surely she isn't thinking "moderate."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 11:29:24 AM »
Quote from:
The Magistrate

2. The Only Light I Want These Wretches To See, Sir

Is one similar to the brief sky-blue glow I saw when somebody got in a solid hit on the side of my head in a serious fight.

That may help explain why this nut writes the way he does.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 11:46:14 AM »
Between LIEden's massive multi-failures, Dems' knee-jerking advocacy of CRT and grooming in schools, and these several huge USSC wins, Stuart G and other DU-grade Progs may be apoplectic with multiple massive shocks, starting November 9th and continuing for a couple of years (or much more!).

WRT the overturn of Roe and Casey, I think the violence of the Pro-Abortion crazies is and will over-balance any Pro-Abortion GOTV effects.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2022, 12:13:37 PM »
More than 1 million voters across 43 states have switched to the Republican Party over the last year, according to voter registration data analyzed by The Associated Press.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/party-switchers-strongly-republican-especially-suburbs-troubling-democrats/

Now we all know that neither AP or CBS are down the middle but far leftwing whackos... and this is coming from them.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2022, 12:42:33 PM »
At this point, barring direct, divine intervention of the Dominion Vote Tabulators of Plenty (again), I foresee Skinner's Island of Misfit ****-ups being on full lockdown from Sunday, November 6th onwards, to hide the carnage of the DUmp Monkies meltdown for having power slip thru their fingers - again...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus