Author Topic: Green Day Lead Singer Renounces U.S. Citizenship  (Read 396 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Green Day Lead Singer Renounces U.S. Citizenship
« on: June 26, 2022, 04:13:15 PM »
Green Day Rocker Billie Joe Armstrong Renouncing His Citizenship over Roe Reversal: ‘F**k America’

Green Day front man Billie Joe Armstrong says he is lost to the U.S. forever. On Friday night he declared “f**k America” before adding he was “renouncing his citizenship” in the aftermath of the SCOTUS abortion ruling.

The landmark Supreme Court decision in the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health case,  which overturned the long-standing 1973 Roe v. Wade judgement, sparked violent public upheaval across the country over the past 72-hours, as Breitbart News reported.

Now it has met a response across the pond.

Armstrong, 50, made his personal declaration during a Friday night concert in London, letting his audience know he believes: “There’s too much f***ing stupid in the world.”

The man behind American Idiot also met thunderous applause after promising the crowd he was going to move to the UK.

The Daily Mail reports he added: “Oh, I’m not kidding, you’re going to get a lot of me in the coming days.”

Concertgoers claim he told the crowd “f**k the Supreme Court of America” before playing American Idiot, which the band has previously said was written out of anger about not being represented by national leadership.

Armstrong has never disguised his political leanings.

As Breitbart News reported, in 2016 he declared Donald Trump was akin to Hitler in an interview.

In an exchange with Kerrang! magazine, the rocker weighed in on the then upcoming presidential race, saying the only thing worse than the real estate billionaire’s candidacy is the millions of people across the country who support it.

“The worst problem I see about Trump is who his followers are,” Armstrong told the magazine. “I actually feel bad for them, because they’re poor, working-class people who can’t get a leg up. They’re pissed off and he’s preyed on their anger. He just said, ‘You have no options and I’m the only one, and I’m going to take care of it myself.’ I mean, that’s f*cking Hitler, man!”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/06/26/green-day-rocker-billie-joe-armstrong-renouncing-his-citizenship-over-roe-reversal-fk-america/

Well, nobody cares you douche. You made your money (somehow) in the United States by exploiting anger at G.W. Bush's win in 2000.  Talentless leftist ****, no one will miss you...if your actually do follow up this pronouncement.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Green Day Lead Singer Renounces U.S. Citizenship
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 05:05:24 PM »
IF he follows through, this will be the first celebrity to actually leave. But I will wait to celebrate as so many celebs have flaked out before.

Still it only takes a spark to start a fire. Maybe this guy will start a Hollywood exodus.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 06:06:25 AM »
I'd never heard of this punk until he started running his cock holster about whatever the hell his panties are in a twist about.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 09:20:24 AM »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 11:04:56 AM »
What I would love to see is a couple of ICE agents walk on stage, mid-show, handcuff him and take him to the airport, revoke his passport and fly him to Venezuela.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 03:41:33 PM »
I guarantee he'll regret everything he said about actually leaving.  He's coming-off as a weakling who'll turn his back on England at the drop of a hat too.  Speaking of, isn't an abortion in England illegal after 16-weeks instead of 15? 

I suspect I'll be calling him Billie Joe Streisand pretty soon.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2022, 08:14:44 PM »
Green Day Lead Singer Renounces U.S. Citizenship.

Ok. And?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe