Current Events > The DUmpster

Pretend DUmmie lawyer gives legal opinion on SCOTUS and R/W Decision

(1/5) > >>

FunkyZero:
... and guess what? not one word about law or legality... 100% guilt-bait.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216841482

--- Quote ---Fri Jun 24, 2022, 06:27 PM
Star Member rzemanfl (28,957 posts)

I attended and completed law school years ago.
I stopped practicing law after 25 years. I thought I had lost all respect for the Supreme Court in 2000, but today takes the cake. The current court is a beneath contempt joke.

In my life I have known-

-A beautiful, scared, young girl who nearly died from a back-alley abortion.
-A woman who I impregnated, partly because selling birth control to unmarried people was illegal where we lived. The fact the child turned out to be a joy and she and her children still are, does not change the role the state played in that situation and the marriage that followed.
-A woman who had to fake being crazy to get a legal abortion. Many of you here knew her before her death.
-A woman who undertook to raise a mixed-race child born out of wedlock she gave birth to in a home for unwed mothers and did it well.

We now have a Supreme Court that is populated by a majority of liars who have no respect for precedent. I am disgusted. We need to rid ourselves of these scumbags and take this country back to majority rule.
--- End quote ---

I don't think thus DUmpass understand how precedent works and how it applies. It's argument is "we've done it like this for a long time whaaaaa!"\
fkin idiots I swear

--- Quote ---Response to rzemanfl (Original post)Fri Jun 24, 2022, 08:40 PM
Star Member Mr. Evil (1,957 posts)

5. One thing is for sure.
None of those 6 depraved SC monsters will ever be able to go out in public ever again. Not unless they have an army of security with them. How enjoyable.

--- End quote ---

more of the same sprinkled with death and violence threats, standard DUmpass with lack of impulse control...
I often wonder why law enforcement doesn't follow-up on a lot of these violent morons.

CollectivismMustDie:

--- Quote from: FunkyZero on June 24, 2022, 07:56:09 PM ---... and guess what? not one word about law or legality... 100% guilt-bait.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216841482

I don't think thus DUmpass understand how precedent works and how it applies. It's argument is "we've done it like this for a long time whaaaaa!"\
fkin idiots I swear

more of the same sprinkled with death and violence threats, standard DUmpass with lack of impulse control...
I often wonder why law enforcement doesn't follow-up on a lot of these violent morons.

--- End quote ---

Yeah exactly.  The DUmmy plays the 'I graduated law school therefore I should be regarded as an authority' card, then goes on to make legal arguments against the courts decision talks about nothing but his feelings and the experiences he draws those feelings from.

People like this should be kept as far from power as possible.

RuralNc:

--- Quote from: CollectivismMustDie on June 24, 2022, 09:23:32 PM ---Yeah exactly.  The DUmmy plays the 'I graduated law school therefore I should be regarded as an authority' card, then goes on to make legal arguments against the courts decision talks about nothing but his feelings and the experiences he draws those feelings from.

--- End quote ---

I saw that one. I thought the exact same thing. Really like how he skirts right on passed the part about having to take personal responsibility  for getting a girl knocked up, because im sure, according to the DUmp, that's not fair.

Zathras:
Cool story DUmbass.

DefiantSix:

--- Quote ---Fri Jun 24, 2022, 06:27 PM
Star Moron rzemanfl (28,957 posts)

...We now have a Supreme Court that is populated by a majority of liars who have no respect for precedent. I am disgusted. We need to rid ourselves of these scumbags and take this country back to majority rule.
--- End quote ---

Dred Scott called, DUmbass. He said you can stick your precedents up your arse, sideways and by the numbers.

--- Quote from: CollectivismMustDie on June 24, 2022, 09:23:32 PM ---Yeah exactly.  The DUmmy plays the 'I graduated law school therefore I should be regarded as an authority' card, then goes on to make legal arguments against the courts decision talks about nothing but his feelings and the experiences he draws those feelings from.

--- End quote ---

Note how he talks about attending law school and how that makes him such an "expert legal scholar",  :rotf: but conveniently sidesteps any mention on when he passed the Bar exam, how long he has - or more likely HAS NOT - been practicing law, and makes no reference to what type and how many cases he's actually litigated.

He may as well claim to be a long-time Matlock fanboi, and to have slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version