Author Topic: Malaise says White Supremacists did this! Curse you wypipo!  (Read 672 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216839748
malaise (245,472 posts)

Let me make this pellucidly clear
White supremacists. their religious leaders and their politicians see American females as breeders and want more white babies.
In their minds women have no rights

That is all
Chin music (19,037 posts)
4. To the women of America.

Cut off sex w volatile penises until we figure out 'how to react' to yet another gop attack. Take a step back. Let's all make them pay for what they've done. Wipe the smirk off their faces.
No More sex!!! Oh Noes! Seriously. Has any Lefty male or female EVER been able to choose celibacy? Its just not possible for them. They're Lefties because they have no self control.
Star Member spooky3 (29,834 posts)
5. They want women to be unable to compete in the workplace.

If you can’t control pregnancy, then the employer should be able to deny you good jobs.

Without career opportunities, women will have to put up with men they might not have otherwise chosen, to survive.

Second class citizens.

That’s just the way Alito and friends want it.
Now its a plot to deny the ladies a job. Curse you men!
Star Member ancianita (27,032 posts)
16. And yes,

it IS part of a larger attack. It's the dark money attack on democracy that's been at work since Citizens United. This is the move toward minority rule government.

The big tuna attack is corporate divisive dark money and media hype that drives messaging against anyone non-male and non-white.

But since 15,437,962 more of our party voted since 2016, we should be able to win at least at the federal level in the midterms. This November could/should/would make the third blue wave in three election cycles.

Don't believe any hype that we can't win this November.
OK so its white supremacy, Men in general, and now corporate dark money. But we've all miscalculated. This one issue will drive dems to victory despite $10 gas this Christmas. Yeah, right.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Re: Malaise says White Supremacists did this! Curse you wypipo!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 04:12:14 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216839748No More sex!!! Oh Noes! Seriously. Has any Lefty male or female EVER been able to choose celibacy? Its just not possible for them. They're Lefties because they have no self control. Now its a plot to deny the ladies a job. Curse you men!OK so its white supremacy, Men in general, and now corporate dark money. But we've all miscalculated. This one issue will drive dems to victory despite $10 gas this Christmas. Yeah, right.

It's not quite so "pellucid" if someone actually figured out who is getting most of the abortions and how that would work for the "white sooooopremes!"
what a DUmbass

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 04:28:04 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216839748No More sex!!! Oh Noes! Seriously. Has any Lefty male or female EVER been able to choose celibacy? Its just not possible for them. They're Lefties because they have no self control. Now its a plot to deny the ladies a job. Curse you men!OK so its white supremacy, Men in general, and now corporate dark money. But we've all miscalculated. This one issue will drive dems to victory despite $10 gas this Christmas. Yeah, right.

Next up Putin and Climate change to blame!  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 04:31:46 PM »
Bush is Hitler.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 04:42:15 PM »
The court that struck down roe is more diverse than the court that set it into law.

Choke on that, lurking leftists.

:lmao:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2022, 04:48:33 PM »

Here is a tidbit I bet you didn't know, and which I bet Malaise would definitely not like you to know:

Abortion is illegal in Jamaica. Christine, let me make this pellucidly clear: mind your own business.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 05:26:23 PM »
Seeing as how black women get more abortions by proportion among the races, wouldn't white supremacists be outraged at this decision? Seems to me all these abortion clinics are highly concentrated in inner cities.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2022, 05:59:43 PM »
Seeing as how black women get more abortions by proportion among the races, wouldn't white supremacists be outraged at this decision? Seems to me all these abortion clinics are highly concentrated in inner cities.

Considering that all the historically verifiable white supremecist groups have been offshoots of the leftist political movements, I would contend that the white supremacists in this country ARE the ones with their panties in a bunch over this... :therock:

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2022, 07:02:19 PM »
Considering that all the historically verifiable white supremecist groups have been offshoots of the leftist political movements, I would contend that the white supremacists in this country ARE the ones with their panties in a bunch over this... :therock:

I see what you did there. Touche
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2022, 07:49:19 PM »

Cut off sex w volatile penises until we figure out 'how to react' to yet another gop attack. Take a step back. Let's all make them pay for what they've done. Wipe the smirk off their faces.

If they could say “no” or even have sex responsibly they really wouldn’t have much need to kill babies anyway.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2022, 09:35:32 PM »
If they could say “no” or even have sex responsibly they really wouldn’t have much need to kill babies anyway.

I'm wondering what other kinds of penises they're having sex with, besides the volatile kind.

Besides, don't they need a biologist to filter that message to proper recipients?  :-)
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2022, 09:44:30 PM »
Strong, the stupid is with these oxygen thieving wastes of skin. Then again that's why we call them DUmmies.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Delmar

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2022, 12:22:55 AM »
malaise (245,472 posts)

Let me make this pellucidly clear
White supremacists. their religious leaders and their politicians see American females as breeders and want more white babies.
In their minds women have no rights

That is all

Sanger also believed in eugenics — an inherently racist and ableist ideology that labeled certain people unfit to have children. Eugenics is the theory that society can be improved through planned breeding for “desirable traits” like intelligence and industriousness.
Margaret Sanger was so intent on her mission to advocate for birth control that she chose to align herself with ideologies and organizations that were explicitly ableist and white supremacist.
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/uploads/filer_public/cc/2e/cc2e84f2-126f-41a5-a24b-43e093c47b2c/210414-sanger-opposition-claims-p01.pdf

Hat tip to Planned Parenthood for the link.  That is all.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2022, 08:10:11 AM »
To quote a meme I saw yesterday,
Haven't seen the Democrats this mad since they lost their slaves.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2022, 08:24:52 AM »
Congress has had 49 years to pass legislation making abortion legal nationwide; many of those years the Democrat party was in control.  They chose not to pass such legislation; that indicates pretty clear where their priorities were.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Delmar

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2022, 10:02:47 AM »

Weird: Democrats Suddenly Saying 'Woman' Today As If Everyone Knows What It Means

U.S.—Following the overturning of Roe v. Wade, Democrats nationwide have been accusing the Supreme Court of taking rights from “women.” Onlookers have confirmed this to be confusing, as it seems to suggest that Democrats do in fact know what a woman is.
https://babylonbee.com/news/weird-democrats-everywhere-using-word-woman-today-almost-as-if-they-know-what-it-means
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2022, 11:15:09 AM »
Congress has had 49 years to pass legislation making abortion legal nationwide; many of those years the Democrat party was in control.  They chose not to pass such legislation; that indicates pretty clear where their priorities were.

It was a case of not wanting to put their offices up for grabs. Most understood that to take such a stand and pass a law would probably cost them enough votes so that they would lose their seats. Voting for such a law would gain them nothing. They already had the baby killer vote and they had no other place to go. The whole purpose of Roe v. Wade in their minds was to allow them to keep from making a decision that would cost them their jobs.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2022, 11:48:18 AM »
It was a case of not wanting to put their offices up for grabs. Most understood that to take such a stand and pass a law would probably cost them enough votes so that they would lose their seats. Voting for such a law would gain them nothing. They already had the baby killer vote and they had no other place to go. The whole purpose of Roe v. Wade in their minds was to allow them to keep from making a decision that would cost them their jobs.

and that right there is the root of the problem. they pushed off responsibility onto the high court that has no business making determinations like this and inventing "rights" as they go along. they were all afraid of it, so they just mis-used the court full of appointees that can't be held responsible.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2022, 12:28:34 PM »
White supremacists. their religious leaders and their politicians see American females as breeders

and black men see them as ho's and **** toys.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2022, 10:45:26 AM »
The court that struck down roe is more diverse than the court that set it into law.

Choke on that, lurking leftists.

:lmao:
Lol! BOOM!
Also, as Delmar pointed out, Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, revered as a saint by leftists, was in reality a hardcore racist and eugenicist who, to help accomplish her eugenicist goals, deliberately arranged to have PP clinics set up near predominantly black neighborhoods to try and impede black population growth.
*Edited to correct some typos. My bad!*
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 06:45:26 AM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2022, 12:00:40 PM »
Lol! BOOM!
Also, as Delmar pointed out, Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, revered as a saint by leftists, was in reality a hardcore racist and eugenicists who, to help accomplish her eugenicist goals, deliberately arranged to have PP clinics set up hear predominantly black neighborhoods to try and impede black population growth.

"We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population..."
-- Letter to Dr. Clarence J. Gamble, December 10, 1939, p. 2
https://libex.smith.edu/omeka/...

Dr. Alveda King remarked the error of Planned Parenthood’s abortion-on-demand corporate ideology:

The most obvious practitioner of racism in the United States today is Planned Parenthood, an organization founded by the eugenicist Margaret Sanger and recently documented as ready to accept money to eliminate black babies.
[Feb 21, 2015 Becky Yeh, http://liveactionnews.org/7-shocking-quotes-by-planned-parenthoods-founder/ ]
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.