Author Topic: Lemme see if I've got this straight: Cippolone, Trump's former White House Coun  (Read 218 times)

Offline CC27

icus (13,378 posts)

Lemme see if I've got this straight: Cippolone, Trump's former White House Counsel and

an EXTREMELY committed RWNJ Rush Limbaugh "dittohead", now MAY "consent" to be "interviewed"---which normally means not under oath---and tell the J6 Committee a few things he wants them to hear---and this is being ballyhooed as "highly significant"?

What it "signifies" is not good, IMHO.

"Thank you sir. May we have another?"

I am sure some disagree. I welcome views which may change my opinion.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216871615

BLAH BLAH BLAH  :mental:

Offline ADsOutburst

Whenever I see a DU post that opens with "Lemme see if I've got this straight", I assume they don't.

Offline SVPete

:rotf: Whether Cipollone deflates Dem lies by setting the record straight or is next to be debunked in Hutchinson's Lie Fest, he won't be the Gotcha-Trump of DUmmies' :stoner: -Fantasies. :rotf:  :popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Whenever I see a DU post that opens with "Lemme see if I've got this straight", I assume they don't.

Sadly, that's all one can expect from those who require a biologist to define 'woman'  or presumably 'man' for them.

"Dunning-Kruger Underground" would be more appropriate.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
icus (13,378 posts)

Lemme see if I've got this straight: Cippolone, Trump's former White House Counsel and

an EXTREMELY committed RWNJ Rush Limbaugh "dittohead", now MAY "consent" to be "interviewed"---which normally means not under oath---and tell the J6 Committee a few things he wants them to hear---and this is being ballyhooed as "highly significant"?

What it "signifies" is not good, IMHO.
The H in IMHO still means humble, correct? One word I would not associate with any DUmmie is humble. They are incapable of feeling or humble...or shame for that matter.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke