Author Topic: Eliot Rosewater. Crying about Hillary and the S.C.  (Read 324 times)

Offline RuralNc

Eliot Rosewater. Crying about Hillary and the S.C.
« on: June 23, 2022, 06:53:46 PM »
When I was a member at CU, I always addressed Eliot in my most loving way:

Hey! Its the lying POS, Eliot Rosewater! (its been so long since I could type that out....)

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216832340

Eliot Rosewater (28,644 posts)

All Hillary Basher's can celebrate today

Watching the Supreme Court that should not exist (these justices I mean) completely annihilate this country in every way.

Well Eliot, its simple. Do you remember when your Black Jesus Obama said "elections have consequences."?

Scrivener7 (43,153 posts)

1. I don't know about you, but she's more "exciting" than ever to me today.

Wonder how those who "just weren't excited" enough by her to vote for her feel today.

Chin music (18,991 posts)

57. +1z

Hillary for President....Again.

What the hell is wrong with you mutts?

wryter2000 (43,470 posts)

2. Just wait a minute

Roe goes next

You morons will be on suicide watch. Or what I like to call, long term, self guided abortion.

Wednesdays (14,180 posts)

5. This thread serves no constructive purpose.

And I have always supported Hillary.

The entire DUmp serves one purpose. Our amusement.

Eliot Rosewater (28,644 posts)

7. Thank you

And if I may say so this thread serves a very important ****ing ******* purpose, it’s s to hopefully convince those ****ing people to wake the **** up and stop bashing Democrats because they’re still doing it.

Thank you again for your post.

Oh and PS, instead of “you’re right those of us who bashed her were wrong and we apologize “you never see that do you, do we?

I haven’t seen it once. I keep hinting to Randi Rhodes that she might want to apologize, but clueless.

Triggered much?

And who on your island is bashing D's? Speak out and they are instantly banned. Or do you mean people outside of the DUmp are influceneced and decided to not vote for Hillary? Eliot, I have some bad news for you. Prepare yourself...

The DUmp, and its members, including you Eliot, dont matter. You have no influence on anybody or anything. Your a nobody. The only purpose you monkeys serve, to be laughed at. Ridiculed. Mocked.

If the average person somehow stumbled across the DU, they could only scratch their heads and wonder who left the internet on at the asylum.

LetMyPeopleVote (112,901 posts)

10. Control of the SCOTUS was on the ballot in 2016 as well as the fate of Roe v. Wade and gun control

I dont remember that being on the ballot. None the less, I faintly recall you mutts having wet dreams about how Hillary was going to be installing Justices. How RBG would be stepping down with grace to fulfill those dreams. How did that work out exactly?

MineralMan (143,913 posts)

12. Yes. I frequently imagine what things might have been like

if there had been an HRC presidency. Much different than it turned out, eh? Yes, indeed!

Ok Rockhead. I bet you think about HRC, you old pervert. Speaking of, your Wife wants to know what keeps happening to her loofah? :jerkit:

At any rate, it pretty turns into Bush and Gore, then more of how Hillary was railroaded by Putin. Im 100% convinced these people would vote for Hillary, from the grave site.

Face it losers. Hillary isnt president, and never will be.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Eliot Rosewater. Crying about Hillary and the S.C.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 08:09:54 AM »
Not allowing a state to impose arbitrary restrictions on obtaining a concealed carry license= "annihilat[ing] the country in every way.  :whatever:

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Eliot Rosewater. Crying about Hillary and the S.C.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 10:06:41 AM »
Watching the Supreme Court that should not exist (these justices I mean) completely annihilate this country in every way.

Should not exist? You must have moved here from a different place in the multiverse. Please feel free to return.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.