Current Events > The DUmpster

Primitive Fund Raiser... No! its and Investment Opportunity!

<< < (2/7) > >>

RuralNc:

--- Quote from: franksolich on June 23, 2022, 05:53:10 PM ---Don't let the primitive fool you.

He gets more than just the $500 a month the taxpayers of Florida so magnanimously give him.

He undoubtedly also gets free rent from subsidized housing, paid-for utility bills, food stamps, free medical care, and all sorts of goodies from charitable organizations.

So his monthly income, like with the subway cat, is probably more like $1500 a month.

What he's whining about is that he gets "only" $500 a month spending money.

--- End quote ---

Very good points. What I found interesting, and now makes sense, he is acting ignorantly about GoFund me, and really wanting to only stick to paypal. Hmmm..

I speculate he is afraid of having his ill gotten gains taken away, once they start raining in, and then someone calls his bluff.

ABC-2:
:ohmy:

What a load of rubbish!!!

Franksolich is correct "What he's whining about is that he gets "only" $500 a month spending money."

Oh well. at least he belongs to the right place, in which to tell his tale of woe & beg for even more money from the fools!

:stupidpeople:

~ ABC  :lmao:

Zathras:

--- Quote from: RuralNc on June 23, 2022, 05:23:37 PM ---I just dont get it, watching others play video games. I know my life is kinda boring, but its worth more then watching someone else play games on Youtube.

On a side note, so far the Primitive has swindled $50. I think this thing has legs!  :naughty:

--- End quote ---

I watch other people play video games for a couple of reasons. First I watch people playing games that I'm interested in buying myself to see if they might be something I'd be interested in playing. I saved myself from wasting money on a game I thought would be good but turned out to be not a few times. Second I watch video games being played that I have for tips to make my play better. As an example I play Tom Clancy's The Division 2 and watch people who make builds with equipment for the game, showing what pieces of gear/weapons to farm for. I use the info provided to create these builds for my character in game. Third there are a couple out there that are really entertaining with their videos.

Texacon:
Why is no one calling this loser out over cultural appropriation?!   :lmao:

KC

RuralNc:

--- Quote from: Zathras on June 24, 2022, 09:08:54 AM ---I watch other people play video games for a couple of reasons. First I watch people playing games that I'm interested in buying myself to see if they might be something I'd be interested in playing. I saved myself from wasting money on a game I thought would be good but turned out to be not a few times. Second I watch video games being played that I have for tips to make my play better. As an example I play Tom Clancy's The Division 2 and watch people who make builds with equipment for the game, showing what pieces of gear/weapons to farm for. I use the info provided to create these builds for my character in game. Third there are a couple out there that are really entertaining with their videos.

--- End quote ---

Ok, fair enough. Maybe I was being judgmental. I never took to Video Games, so I cant appreciate it. Let me atone for my Sins, and offer a heartfelt, and very hardy apology.  :cheersmate:

Moving on. I want to personally keep an eye on this one. Heres todays update..

--- Quote ---Akoto (4,211 posts)

18. Contribution Record - 6/23/2022

Hello all,

I figured I'd put this up an hour early, while I was looking at the boards and had it on the brain! Per my promise to keep transparent regarding the process of the fundraiser, I am updating you on what new and total gains have been made.

As of 9pm EST 6/23/2022, we remain at the $50 mark, which is an important first step toward the first goalpost of the fundraiser. Thank you all for the post bumps and words of encouragement!

I do have concerns that people may be uncomfortable with the purpose of the fundraiser or its presence with the low rate of recommendations and response, which I hope to not actually be true. If it is, please let me know so that I may remedy the problem! Thanks again, all!

--- End quote ---

Akoto buddy, give it about 6 days. Then the cash should start rolling in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version