Current Events > The DUmpster

Primitive Fund Raiser... No! its and Investment Opportunity!

<< < (7/7)

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: RuralNc on June 28, 2022, 03:27:55 PM ---Holy bejesus. Thats all I can say about that.

Meanwhile, back in Akotos Crawlspace in Florida, by way of Skins Island of the damned...

This is at least the 2nd, maybe 3rd attempt at guilting the other fools into donating. That was posted around 2 pm when im sure Akoto was pulling himself off the couch from a long slumber.  :loser:

--- End quote ---

Omaha Steve Dawes brought in more proceeds for his ill-fated run for office.  Guess Aktos should have been asking for donations for mini tacos.

67 Rover:

--- Quote ---Akoto (4,229 posts)

36. Last day for the fundraiser! We have the $300 goal, still aiming for the final $1k goal!

So grateful to have made it just as far as I have! Today is the last hurrah for the fundraiser, so if you'd like to try and push us toward the final $1k mark, I'd be deeply grateful for your help. Assuming I don't make it, I'll have to find an alternate means to fundraiser in order to more immediately make a career of what I'm doing. I'll be no less thankful, but if we somehow make that leap today, you guys will found my new business and have my eternal gratitude!

If you can't contribute financially, that's okay! However, please do consider a (free) subscription to my YouTube channel, as getting to 20k subscribers will put a fixed rate contract with a gaming-related website within reach for me. You don't get spammed or anything. It'll only send you mail if you click for alerts when I put up a new video on Legacy Ark Games or start a stream. It's a great way to help if you don't have spare funds to give, or you can do both!
--- End quote ---

Looking for a career when what it really needs is to start with a job.

Texacon:
I like he basically told them their paltry $300 wasn’t good enough so he’ll go beg elsewhere. He only wants the GOOD stuff!

:rotf:

I see a pattern with these losers. They set a goal and when it’s reached they ask the DUmmies to dig a little deeper because … why not?

KC

landofconfusion80:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on June 28, 2022, 04:16:08 PM ---Omaha Steve Dawes brought in more proceeds for his ill-fated run for office.  Guess Aktos should have been asking for donations for mini tacos.

--- End quote ---
What's the biden inflation margin on frozen mini tacos?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version