Author Topic: Lib-turds "Marvin the Martian" angry that Fox News isn't covering 1/6 hearings  (Read 340 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

Fox News is not airing the hearing of the January 6 committee live this Thursday as it falls during the network's highly-watched primetime line up and will instead be airing the hearing live on Fox Business.

CNN host Brian Stelter criticized the decision to air Tucker Carlson because his show "promotes conspiracy theories about the riot, calls the committee 'illegitimate,' and ridicules the committee members."

The decision by Fox News to not air a partisan committee that is not interested in finding out what really happened the day of the riot did not sit well with liberal talking heads and users on social media.

Brian Stelter
@brianstelter
Fox News makes it official: It will NOT show Thursday's 1/6 hearing like all the other major networks. Tucker Carlson's show will air as usual. Carlson promotes conspiracy theories about the riot, calls the committee "illegitimate," and ridicules the committee members.
6:54 PM · Jun 6, 2022

Alyssa Farah Griffin 🇺🇸🇺🇦
@Alyssafarah
As I predicted.

A shame. The hearings are of vital public interest, even if it makes people uncomfortable. We’re seeing our country further ripped apart on partisan lines, & more Americans retreating to their echo chambers to avoid tough realities. This is how democracies die.

Keith Olbermann
@KeithOlbermann
Christ, Brian. Stop calling them news. At least make it Fox "News." Arsenic isn't Orange Juice because you write "Orange Juice" on the container. When did I first say this to you? 2007?

Congressman Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), who is a member of the J6 committee, encouraged staffers who work at Fox News to either speak out or quit:

Adam Kinzinger🇺🇦🇺🇸✌️
@AdamKinzinger
If you work for @FoxNews and want to maintain your credibility as a journalist, now is a good time to speak out, or quit.  Enough is enough.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2022/06/07/liberals-in-full-meltdown-mode-over-fox-news-not-airing-j6-committee-hearings-live-n2608324

:nelson:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 03:44:59 PM by Ralph Wiggum »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 3rd-try

Congressman Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), who is a member of the J6 committee, encouraged staffers who work at Fox News to either speak out or quit:
Maybe you should realize nobody gives a happy damn what you think.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Michael Byrd murdered Ashli Babbit.

That's what FOX is positioning itself for.

I'll be watching game-5 of the Stanley Cup Conference Finals between the Tampa Bay Lightning and the New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden... switching over to Tucker Carlson between the periods.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Michael Byrd murdered Ashli Babbit.

That's what FOX is positioning itself for.

I'll be watching game-5 of the Stanley Cup Conference Finals between the Tampa Bay Lightning and the New York Rangers at Madison Square Garden... switching over to Tucker Carlson between the periods.

Who is Ray Epps? Why didn't Bela Pelosi accept President Trump's offer to secure the Capitol with thousands of troops?

Will be keeping an eye on the Eastern Conference finals, but think it would be more amusing to hear Tucker and the Fox News crew go all "Mystery Science Theater 3000" and just ridicule this charade.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Who is Ray Epps? Why didn't Bela Pelosi accept President Trump's offer to secure the Capitol with thousands of troops?

Will be keeping an eye on the Eastern Conference finals, but think it would be more amusing to hear Tucker and the Fox News crew go all "Mystery Science Theater 3000" and just ridicule this charade.

You're onto something...  Go with a Zappa/America Drinks And Goes Home theme, for ambiance.  Acidic breakdowns, going-to an inanimate kitchen-appliance for commentary.  Or a Chris Mathews hologram...  Dammit.  I'm too influenced by the original Redeye

" America doesn't recognize me unless it's lying sideways. "    -Johnny Carson