Author Topic: CNN Rebrands To JAN6NN  (Read 338 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
CNN Rebrands To JAN6NN
« on: June 06, 2022, 09:15:02 PM »

ATLANTA, GA—Citing an objective poll of everyday Americans who work as CNN executives or Democrat tacticians, CNN has announced a strategic rebranding to JAN6NN, citing the vital significance of what occurred on that fateful day in 2021.

Following the rebrand to JAN6NN, all news coverage will focus solely on Jan 6, 2021, meaning no real change will occur.

"We feel this strategic rebrand better matches our company mission to be the most trusted name in news that helps the Democratic National Committee," said JAN6NN brand advocate, Billstrom Spleeny, "Also, 516 days have passed since we ceased reporting on news unrelated to January 6, 2021, so..."

Media strategists praised JAN6NN's rebrand as the most brilliant corporate news decision since the announcement of CNN+, and predicted JAN6NN would quickly double viewerships to 348 viewers.

At publishing time, Fox News announced its own strategic rebrand to "Desantis News."

Could It BEE True???
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: CNN Rebrands To JAN6NN
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 05:05:48 AM »
For those who continue to watch JAN6NN and Desantis News, I'm sorry.  :-)

I remember when the former CNN had at least a modicum of credibility. That disappeared about the time Slick Willie was in office.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2022, 02:50:16 PM »
For those who continue to watch JAN6NN and Desantis News, I'm sorry.  :-)

I remember when the former CNN had at least a modicum of credibility. That disappeared about the time Slick Willie was in office.

Until Trump won in 2016, CNN was at least a passable news network. But that election just caused them to jump ye' ol' shark.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2022, 06:52:06 PM »
Meanwhile.

CNN's new CEO plans to prune partisan personalities and programming
https://thepostmillennial.com/cnns-new-ceo-plans-to-prune-partisan-personalities-and-programming

CNN's new CEO Chris Licht is reportedly aiming to reduce the partisan nature of some of the network's programming and on-air personalities.

Upon taking over for Jeff Zucker as CEO of CNN, Chris Licht has vowed to make some changes to the network.

Among them is the reduction of partisan programming and on-air personalities.

On Tuesday, Axios reported on the plan, citing sources familiar with the matter.

If Licht gets his way, they say, on-air talent could be ousted if they can't "adjust to a less partisan tone and strategy."
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2022, 08:17:55 PM »
Meanwhile.

CNN's new CEO plans to prune partisan personalities and programming
https://thepostmillennial.com/cnns-new-ceo-plans-to-prune-partisan-personalities-and-programming

CNN's Brian Stelter, Jim Acosta singled out as liberal hosts who could be ‘ousted’ by new regime

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-brian-stelter-jim-acosta-liberal-hosts-could-ousted

CNN brass is ‘evaluating if staffers can adjust to a less partisan approach,’ according to Axios

CNN hosts Jim Acosta and Brian Stelter were called out in a new report about an attempt to restore the organization to a nonpartisan approach to news as the "face of the network's liberal shift" in the eyes of conservatives.

CNN took a sharp turn to the left during recently ousted boss Jeff Zucker’s tenure, but the new regime has claimed plans to restore credibility with a less partisan approach. New CNN chairman and CEO Chris Licht previously informed staffers he would "double down on what's working well and quickly eliminate what's not," and there have since been lingering questions about what programs or personalities would be eliminated

An Axios report published Tuesday cited "three sources familiar with the matter" who said Licht is evaluating if staffers can adjust to the less polemic approach, and anyone who doesn’t fall in line "could be ousted" so they don’t continue to hurt CNN’s reputation. Licht is reviewing the operations of the entire network in the early weeks of his tenure.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2022, 09:29:15 PM »
Once credibility is gone, it can never come back in the same way as it was before.

Licht needs to understand that and embrace the suck.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.