Author Topic: You MUST all go Vegan. Thus speaketh your betters from Davos.  (Read 398 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2022/05/30/world-economic-forum-says-go-vegan-eat-seaweed-algae-and-cacti-to-save-the-planet/
World Economic Forum Says Go Vegan: Eat Seaweed, Algae, and Cacti to Save the Planet
The World Economic Forum (WEF) has finished its annual conference in Davos, Switzerland, with a grim warning about the future of the planet and the threats posed by a reliance on meat protein in everyday diets.

The answer? Consumers urgently need to turn away from the grill, change their eating habits and embrace vegan alternatives to meat.

These include grains and seaweed, algae, cacti, and even avocado seeds alongside a host of other “climate beneficial foods” and meat-free protein sources that will save the planet from destruction.

The WEF says the food system is responsible for a third of overall global CO2 emissions so there is no time like the present to change a personal diet.

Switching to a primarily plant-based diet could also prevent the loss of thousands of wildlife species, it counsels.
snip. the following is now on your menu:
        Algae: combining their carbon-negative profile with sustainable sourcing, algae have the potential to change the food system for the better while being good for your health, thanks to their essential fatty acids and high vitamin and antioxidants content. Although may not appeal to the most squeamish consumers, algae actually possess a meat-like, umami flavour that makes them an ideal replacement for meat. They can also be dried and minced to obtain healthy salt-like condiments and dressings.

Cacti: many varieties of cacti are edible and contain high amounts of vitamins C and E, carotenoids, fibre and amino acids. Cacti stems have long been part of the Mexican culinary tradition and are now starting to enter the international market through new, delicious concepts.

Uncommon grains: if you don’t feel like revolutionizing your diet with unusual ingredients, you can opt for a more gradual change by diversifying your sources of carbohydrates. Despite the existence of 21 different families of grains, at the moment rice, wheat and maize make up more than 50 percent of global cereal consumption. Opting for diverse grain varieties (like amaranth, fonio or buckwheat) will not only provide you with more nutritional value, but also help improve soil health and preserve biodiversity.

The WEF has previously said switching en masse to a plant-based diet is essential to protect wildlife habitats and prevent the loss of numerous species currently facing extinction.
snip
There is no record of exactly what was served to the 2,500 invited delegates dining at the elite gathering in Davos and whether or not the WEF’s own dietary instructions were followed by participants

There you have it. The elite have your future all planned out. Your job is simple, all you have to do is...obey.

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: You MUST all go Vegan. Thus speaketh your betters from Davos.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2022, 09:19:05 AM »
I have no kings, lords or masters.

The egotistical butt-wipes in Davos can happily go suck-start a shotgun
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2022, 10:25:43 AM »
Really? Based on their recommendation of going vegetarian to "save the planet" I'll have a double chili cheeseburger for lunch today.

Update: the double chili cheeseburger was delicious. :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 09:28:33 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 12:40:34 PM »
And YOU from Davos, MUST ...

All ESAD!!!   :rotf:

Thus speaketh ABC from Georgia.  :-)

Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 12:57:41 PM »
And YOU from Davos, MUST ...

All ESAD!!!   :rotf:

Thus speaketh ABC from Georgia.  :-)

You, ABC-2, are an absolute sweetheart.  :cheersmate:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2022, 03:37:41 PM »
sell your yachts, mansions and jets and you go eat that shit first!! :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2022, 05:41:06 PM »
sell your yachts, mansions and jets and you go eat that shit first!! :thatsright:

Great idea!

Followed by a large platter of steaming, hot, fresh, horse manure ...

Afterall, it is filled with nourishing oats along with the excrement!   Mmm Mmm Good :-)

Mercy! I am done with this subject. I am starting to embarrass myself!  (blush!)

Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)