Author Topic: A very timely oldie but goodie  (Read 428 times)

Offline Mary Ann

A very timely oldie but goodie
« on: May 25, 2022, 08:28:57 AM »
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=120115.msg1448483#msg1448483
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142313976#post1

BigmanPigman (26,286 posts)

1. My plan to protect my little first graders in my classroom,

which had doors that could only be locked/unlocked from the OUTSIDE, was to get the fire extinguisher, knock the shooter on the head, tell my students to run and tie him up with a jump rope then call the office. After that I would boil water in my microwave to scald his face before help came. I came up with this idea after the Virginia Tech shootings. It's sooooooooooooooo much fun being an over worked, over educated and underpaid and disrespected teacher in the 2000s.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: A very timely oldie but goodie
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 08:49:21 AM »
Now that's a scary thought.

Primitives who can't tell the difference between men and women...teaching kids.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2022, 09:59:22 AM »

which had doors that could only be locked/unlocked from the OUTSIDE, was to get the fire extinguisher, knock the shooter on the head, tell my students to run and tie him up with a jump rope then call the office. After that I would boil water in my microwave to scald his face before help came. I came up with this idea after the Virginia Tech shootings. It's sooooooooooooooo much fun being an over worked, over educated and underpaid and disrespected teacher in the 2000s.

Boil water in a microwave.  ::) Four minutes later and you are ready for action. 

I suspect Pigman would be using that time to teabag the perp to really scar him for life.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2022, 12:05:07 PM »

Bash the attacker with a blunt object, subdue them, and while they're restrained, pour scalding hot water on them?

And you don't want to just arm teachers because...?

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2022, 12:19:01 PM »

which had doors that could only be locked/unlocked from the OUTSIDE, was to get the fire extinguisher, knock the shooter on the head, tell my students to run and tie him up with a jump rope then call the office. After that I would boil water in my microwave to scald his face before help came.
So, torture then?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2022, 01:12:14 PM »
Tie them up with a jump rope or romper stomper and then use the magic mirror to summon the police.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2022, 03:48:45 PM »
My plan if someone actually comes into my building and gets to my room involves a short metal support bar that broke off a desk and has been in a file drawer (to keep it's sharp edges away from students of course)   :evillaugh:  On a good day, my plans for anyone who actually attacks my school are not pretty.  Right now, they are even uglier, due to recent events and over-all end of the year pains in the backside. 

Back to the bouncy, first graders are not going to be following instructions like "tie that guy up" in a situation like that.  They are going to be frozen or screaming, just like my big bad wannabe thug middle schoolers.  The boiling water in the microwave idea shows bacon put no actual thought into this "plan".  Fire extinguishers do make excellent blunt objects, just repeat until the perp's head is a pile of pink jello. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2022, 03:55:24 PM »
My plan if someone actually comes into my building and gets to my room involves a short metal support bar that broke off a desk and has been in a file drawer (to keep it's sharp edges away from students of course)   :evillaugh:  On a good day, my plans for anyone who actually attacks my school are not pretty.  Right now, they are even uglier, due to recent events and over-all end of the year pains in the backside. 

Back to the bouncy, first graders are not going to be following instructions like "tie that guy up" in a situation like that.  They are going to be frozen or screaming, just like my big bad wannabe thug middle schoolers.  The boiling water in the microwave idea shows bacon put no actual thought into this "plan".  Fire extinguishers do make excellent blunt objects, just repeat until the perp's head is a pile of pink jello.

Beat them until they look like womens marchers??

:whistling:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2022, 04:12:22 PM »

Back to the bouncy, first graders are not going to be following instructions like "tie that guy up" in a situation like that. They are going to be frozen or screaming, just like my big bad wannabe thug middle schoolers.  The boiling water in the microwave idea shows bacon put no actual thought into this "plan".  Fire extinguishers do make excellent blunt objects, just repeat until the perp's head is a pile of pink jello.

Can you imagine the first graders tying the perp up!

The first grader would be OK Pigman working on it now.

Hmmm lets see "The rabbit comes out of the hole, goes around the tree, sees a fox and dives back into the hole, wait does the rabbit go around the tree again?"  :rofl:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2022, 09:23:39 PM »

which had doors that could only be locked/unlocked from the OUTSIDE, was to get the fire extinguisher, knock the shooter on the head,

Ah, excuse me Mr. Shooter person but would you mind coming over here and turning your back to me so I can knock you in the head with my fire extinguisher?

tell my students to run and tie him up with a jump rope then call the office.

What could go wrong with that part of the plan

After that I would boil water in my microwave to scald his face before help came.

In front of your 1st graders? We appreciate your sensitivity

It's sooooooooooooooo much fun being an over worked

you're not

over educated and underpaid

With all of that excess education you could get a better job. (Warning: most other places work 12 months a year.)

and disrespected teacher in the 2000s.

You, disrespected? How could that be ?!

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2022, 09:33:48 PM »

With all of that excess education you could get a better job. (Warning: most other places work 12 months a year.)

Uhh...Degrees in Ethnic Studies and The History of Pansexual 3d Art might not be as good for the career as the primitive expected.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2022, 01:00:28 AM »
So, torture then?

Sure as hell SOUNDS like the peter puffer is PREMEDITATING an assault that goes WAAAY beyond the bounds of self defense.

Hell, involving the chilluns like he's talking about, any half decent deputy DA worth their hangover could make some "Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor" or similar charges stick pretty solid as well.

:fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus