Author Topic: Howard Dean calls for Murdoch family to be deported for "murder"  (Read 279 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
‘They Are The Enemy’: Former DNC Chair Wants Fox News Boycotted, Murdoch Family Deported

Former Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairman Howard Dean said Thursday that people should boycott Fox News — and he wanted to see the network’s founder, Rupert Murdoch, and his family deported.

Dean made an appearance on MSNBC’s “The Beat” with Ari Melber, and he argued in favor of a boycott of the Right-leaning cable news channel as well as popular host Tucker Carlson, blaming them for the racially motivated shooting that killed ten and wounded three others in Buffalo, New York.

“I wanted to speak to you about something we talked about before, which is, of course, the gun problem in this country, the hate problem in this country, and where it all ties back to. The uproar over the Replacement Theory and the hate and the racism which was cited by the Buffalo shooting suspect,” Melber began.

He went on to bring up an interview with Lachlan Murdoch, the company’s current CEO, who told Deadline, “We are not only in the news business, he says. When you talk to our fans in middle America, they don’t see us as a news business either. They see us as an American media brand.”

“I see the brand of Fox being hate, anger, dishonesty and now murder,” Dean replied. “That is the brand. That is the brand of the Murdochs have chosen to be their flagship communication. I agree with Biden, Murdoch has harmed this country more than any other human being in my lifetime, and he should never have been given citizenship. The one thing I would change about our immigration policy is to send Murdoch back to Australia and keep them there, the whole family.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/they-are-the-enemy-former-dnc-chair-wants-fox-news-boycotted-murdoch-family-deported

:mental: :mental: :mental:

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Re: Howard Dean calls for Murdoch family to be deported for "murder"
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 12:01:14 PM »
Dean's still alive and senescently screaming? Yeeeee-aaaahhhhhhhhhh! :rotf:

I think Congress-Critters can slander people from the floor with impunity or near impunity, but Dean isn't a Congress-Critter. He needs to be taught this.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 01:58:35 PM »
Apparently Howie isn't quite done with his 15 minutes of fame.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 03:32:22 PM »
Dean's still alive and senescently screaming? Yeeeee-aaaahhhhhhhhhh! :rotf:

I think Congress-Critters can slander people from the floor with impunity or near impunity, but Dean isn't a Congress-Critter. He needs to be taught this.

I think PMSNBC brings him on when some other obscure bomb throwing unhinged liberal isn't available such as that Ellie Mystal weirdo, Donny "Douche", or Robert Reich.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender