Author Topic: Coward Chuckie Schumer refuses to debate Tucker Carlson  (Read 328 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Coward Chuckie Schumer refuses to debate Tucker Carlson
« on: May 17, 2022, 05:29:12 PM »
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) took quite a bit of backlash on Twitter after first announcing that Fox News host Tucker Carlson had invited him to appear on the show and debate him, then saying that he had declined the invitation.

It all started with a letter Schumer sent to Fox News, calling on the network to “immediately cease the reckless amplification of the so-called ‘Great Replacement theory’” on any future broadcasts.

In the letter and on the Senate floor on Tuesday, Schumer laid most of the blame at Carlson’s feet, alleging that the popular host had mentioned Replacement Theory on his popular prime time show some 400 times since 2016.

Within hours, Schumer announced that Carlson had responded to the letter by inviting him to appear on “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

“@TuckerCarlson invited me on his show tonight to debate the letter I sent to @FoxNews,” Schumer said. “I’m declining. Tucker Carlson needs to stop promoting the racist, dangerous ‘Replacement Theory.’”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/coward-schumer-takes-a-twitter-lashing-for-refusing-to-debate-tucker-carlson
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Coward Chuckie Schumer refuses to debate Tucker Carlson
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 10:21:12 PM »
Wow, Schumer really blew it. 

As if America was going to give him a robust 'attaboy' for a staged snub.  Now he'll say he was too busy to debate Carlson.  Schumer becomes the toothless swab they stick-in the crow's nest because he adds nothing to the Company of the ship. 

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 08:30:49 PM »
Deep down, Chuck the Schmuck knows he'd be completely outclassed in any debate with Carlson.

Hell, I think Chuck would be completely outclassed in a debate with a 3rd grader.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 08:37:26 PM »
Deep down, Chuck the Schmuck knows he'd be completely outclassed in any debate with Carlson.

Hell, I think Chuck would be completely outclassed in a debate with a 3rd grader.

I have a nephew with Downs Syndrome I'd lay good odds could wipe the mat with Chuck-You Schumer.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus