Author Topic: As Usual the Biden Administration Lies Some More.  (Read 301 times)

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
As Usual the Biden Administration Lies Some More.
« on: May 16, 2022, 11:40:17 AM »
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/pete-buttigieg-baby-formula-shortage-lie-kat-cammack

Pete Buttigieg told baby formula shortage 'lie': Rep. Kat Cammack

Rep. Kat Cammack, R-Fla., slammed Transportation Sec. Pete Buttigieg for a "lie" claiming the Biden administration has been "on top" of the nation's baby formula crisis since day one during a Monday segment of "Mornings with Maria." Cammack told FOX Business' Maria Bartiromo how she exposed the baby formula stockpiles at the U.S.'s southern border by taking matters into her own hands and filming the scene firsthand.

It amazes me that they will lie right to the collective face of America knowing that the truth is just a photo away.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: As Usual the Biden Administration Lies Some More.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 11:46:10 AM »
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/pete-buttigieg-baby-formula-shortage-lie-kat-cammack

It amazes me that they will lie right to the collective face of America knowing that the truth is just a photo away.

Like all leftist scum, they'll lie even when the truth might better serve their interests. It's what they do.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 02:30:23 PM »
I guess Buttigieg is setting himself up for selling breast milk on the open market ... is that what he means when he says they've been on top of it?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 03:46:39 PM »
Al Franken should put out a revised edition: Lies: And The Lying Liars Who Tell Them; An Honest Review of the Lieden Administration.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.