Author Topic: Dems: Latinos Are Too Stupid to Know When They're Subjected to 'Misinformation'  (Read 263 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
"Democrats are the real racists" is a meme among the Right but, like many jokes, it has an element of truth to it. This is exemplified when Congressman Darren Soto posted a letter on Twitter that was sent to the Department of Justice expressing concern about how "Spanish language voters are highly susceptible to misinformation and must be protected."

"As we saw in the 2016, 2018, and 2020 elections, the proliferation of mis- and disinformation has grown at an alarming rate, especially that which is targeted at minority and non-English speaking communities...there is no reason to believe this will stop ahead of the 2022 election," the letter stated.

That's right. Democrats are dreading the very likely outcome of the upcoming midterms and are looking to blame it all on misinformation and disinformation. They can't accept their own policies are hurting the very electorate they claim to care about. Everything from inflation to high crime to the border crisis has all soured Latinos' opinions on the Democrats. No racial group likes the idea of having to pay more for groceries, assuming the shelves are stocked, after paying out the nose for gas and oh by the way, you just got mugged on the way out the door.

Being concerned about these real world problems, according to Democrats, means you're watching too much Fox News and don't realize you're being lied to. Seems quite racist to me, but as a Latino myself, I guess I'll never know the truth.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2022/05/13/democrats-latino-voters-are-too-dumb-to-know-misinformation-n2607207
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Soft bigotry of low expectations.  Just like assuming blacks don't know how to get ID's to go vote.  There's more than an element of truth to calling Democrats the real racists.  Comes from their group think and insistence on viewing people not as individuals, but part of whatever tribe/alignment/affiliation is most convenient to identify them as at the moment.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du