Author Topic: Putin heard 'loud and clear' call for regime change after Biden said he 'cannot  (Read 588 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Putin heard 'loud and clear' call for regime change after Biden said he 'cannot remain in power': expert
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/putin-regime-change-biden-remarks-expert

President Biden's speech Saturday in Poland affirmed to Russian President Vladimir Putin what he already long suspected – the U.S. wants him out of power, a Russia expert told Fox News Digital.

"Putin heard loud and clear a call for regime change," Rebekah Koffler, a Russian-born former Defense Intelligence Agency officer, said.

Speaking on the world stage about Russia's war on Ukraine, Biden said: "For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power."

Putin has long suspected that Washington was working on regime change, possibly through a "color revolution" to orchestrate a civil society uprising to bring about his ouster, according to Koffler.

President Joe Biden talks of regime change in Russia. That is a really bad idea.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Just more of the Pretender to the Throne writing checks with his alligator mouth that his own hummingbird ass won't ever be asked to cover.

:whatever:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Thanks for mindlessly perpetuating the worldwide America Is Imperialist stereotype. dumbass. 

Dela- 'where'?...

Offline SVPete

Are many/most DU-folk as DUmb as I think, all jiggly-giggly gleeful over LIEden's latest both-feet-in-mouth moment?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Are many/most DU-folk as DUmb as I think, all jiggly-giggly gleeful over LIEden's latest both-feet-in-mouth moment?

Wasn't paying close attention to politics yesterday but heard Sharter's stupid comments.  Have been watching Howie Kurtz' Fox News Media Buzz show just now (he's a liberal but pretends to be "fair", ala Chris Wallace) and he claimed that media coverage was "glowing" on Biden's appearance and words.  I thought it was completely horridly worded, he sounded like an angry old man, and had President Trump said the same thing, the leftists 25th Amendment loons would have been demanding removal.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Wasn't paying close attention to politics yesterday but heard Sharter's stupid comments.  Have been watching Howie Kurtz' Fox News Media Buzz show just now (he's a liberal but pretends to be "fair", ala Chris Wallace) and he claimed that media coverage was "glowing" on Biden's appearance and words.  I thought it was completely horridly worded, he sounded like an angry old man, and had President Trump said the same thing, the leftists 25th Amendment loons would have been demanding removal.

Poles, Ukrainians in Poland, and a good portion of Europe watched the speech on Polish-television, which doesn't do subtitles or translations per live events.  Only people who know english understood what was being said.  The rest saw Brandon as an angry, hesitating, un-Statesmanlike fool who just handed Putin a free plateful of propaganda-bytes.

Offline ADsOutburst

Remember when DU boasted about Biden's "decades of foreign policy expertise"?  :whatever:

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Poles, Ukrainians in Poland, and a good portion of Europe watched the speech on Polish-television, which doesn't do subtitles or translations per live events.  Only people who know english understood what was being said.  The rest saw Brandon as an angry, hesitating, un-Statesmanlike fool who just handed Putin a free plateful of propaganda-bytes.

Skye News in Australia has been raking SharterJoe over the coals pretty much since Day One of his Reign of Error. They see a massively inept buffoon who is completely out of touch with reality.

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.