Author Topic: US Muslim (Cair) groups have called for terrorist Aafia Siddiqui's release  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/muslim-groups-aafia-siddiquis-release-radicals
~~snip
Just last month, CAIR’s Dallas-Fort-Worth chapter held an event called "In Pursuit of Freedom" at the East Plano Islamic Center in Plano, Texas, calling for Siddiqui’s release, claiming she had been "kidnapped, ripped apart from her children, shot at, renditioned to the U.S., and is currently serving an 86-year prison sentence for a crime she did not commit." On Nov. 18, the CAIR chapter held an online fundraiser for Siddiqui’s defense team. Days earlier, multiple Muslim advocacy groups, including CAIR, American Muslims for Palestine (AMP), the Islamic Circle of North America Council for Social Justice (ICNA-CSJ), and the Muslim American Society PACE, held a "Free Dr. Aafia Advocacy Day" in Washington D.C., where they met with congressional offices and lobbied for Siddiqui’s release.
This is why I advocate automatic death penalties for terrorism. mulims will forever lie and try to release the worst monsters from jail.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Aaand cue #JoeThePedophile's regime bending over backwards to kow-tow to the Islamofascist scum in ...5 ...4 ...3

:whatever:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/muslim-groups-aafia-siddiquis-release-radicalsThis is why I advocate automatic death penalties for terrorism. mulims will forever lie and try to release the worst monsters from jail.

I, as well, believe in the death penalty for terrorists. Nothing less is sufficient!  :argh:

Muslim Jihadist-types, have no respect for *life* period ...

Not even for themselves, else why are they so willing to blow themselves up for their beloved Allah?

Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)