Author Topic: Pedro Picasso remembers Joe Biden's hair implants  (Read 904 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Pedro Picasso remembers Joe Biden's hair implants
« on: July 30, 2008, 03:20:00 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6553248

Oh my.

An Obamaite primitive wants the senior U.S. Senator from Delaware to be Barry "Goldwater" Obama's running mate.

ReverendDeuce  (853 posts) Mon Jul-28-08 10:30 PM
Original message

Obama-Biden 2008... all the way, babe.... let's WIN THIS F*CKER!

Biden for VP. That is all!

It's, predictably, a very large blazing bonfire, the Obamaite primitives dancing around in rage and fury.

DU9598  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 10:35 PM
Response to Original message

3. And he thinks Obama is fresh and articulate or whatever bonehead comment he made out of the gates.

gateley  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 10:39 PM
Response to Reply #3

7. Yeah, you're right - he's done nothing for this country other than say things that are misrepresented in the press. He's such a loser.

jobycom  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 10:38 PM

6. This has been the wierdest election cycle.

When did Biden become a hero again? He used to be such a punchline. The only time he didn't stick his foot in his mouth was when he was plagerising others, and his views on Iraq were about the same as Lieberman's for a long time. He's never met a poll he couldn't wrap himself around. Now people are acting like he's some great statesman.

There must be some Biden I don't remember. Oh well, we could do worse, I guess. I just don't understand this attraction.

Radical Activist  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 11:51 PM
Response to Reply #34

35. And we can see from Biden's fantastic showing in the primary exactly how much appeal he has. Sorry, but that settles the question. He never caught on.

Czolgosz  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 10:49 PM

17. Because nothing says "change" like a Senator with over three decades in Washington DC?

Atman  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 10:55 PM
Response to Reply #17

18. BINGO!

I can't believe all the people who think that picking one of these firmly-entrenched Washington guys is what the Obama campaign needs. Absolutely hysterical. What part of "change" aren't they getting?

I'm 49, and I remember Biden getting hair transplants -- when I was practically a kid. How the **** does this guy (who has voted against us many, many times) represent the ideals Obama espouses? I don't get it.

The Village Idiot  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 11:00 PM
Response to Reply #18

19. You're still practically a kid. Locate the present and then see if you can put at least one foot in it.

tsegat01  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 11:31 PM
Response to Reply #19

26. Great line

Think I may borrow it!

Atman  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-29-08 07:12 AM
Response to Reply #19

69. Oh, puhleeze...advice from the Village Idiot.

We have had nearly eight years of Village Idiot. I'm done with village idiot. And I'm done with the same ol same ol names that seem to be perpetual Presidential candidates...losers, I might add.

Don't let you're fan-boy above fool you...while it might have been a clever retort, it was as phony as Biden's plugs.

tsegat01  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-29-08 04:41 PM
Response to Reply #69

77. Sorry

I know this Village Idiot quite well and "phony" hardly applies to him or to Biden.

JoeIsOneOfUs  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 11:55 PM
Response to Reply #18

37. data for "voting against us"? On every Nolan Chart I've seen of voting records

Biden and Obama are quite close.

Atman  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-29-08 07:15 AM
Response to Reply #37

70. Biden talks the talk...and talks and talks. Then votes with Corporate Interests

Who, exactly, did the Bankruptcy bill help, again? Just for starters. Biden SOUNDS awesome. But "change" isn't going to come from a guy with his feet 30 years deep in the Washington muck.

The bonfire's pretty much like this; the Obamaite primitives aren't too hot for Joe.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Pedro Picasso remembers Joe Biden's hair implants
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 03:23:45 PM »
49 and dumber than a bag of hammers.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Pedro Picasso remembers Joe Biden's hair implants
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 03:25:19 PM »
49 and dumber than a bag of hammers.

He really does a good job of antagonizing other primitives, doesn't he?
apres moi, le deluge