Author Topic: Do the batshit crazies like Hannity, O'Reilly, Coulter, actually tell people to  (Read 957 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

This has to be a mole, stirring the hive, and getting away with it.  :lmao:

Link

raccoon  (1000+ posts)      Tue Jul-29-08 09:29 AM
Original message
Do the batshit crazies like Hannity, O'Reilly, Coulter, actually tell people to kill liberals?

I believe yall, but I never listen to the idiots. Can somebody give me a quote?

A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Original message
Do the batshit crazies like Hannity, O'Reilly, Coulter, actually tell people to kill liberals?

No actually God spoke to me through my vintage Six Million Dollar Man action figure and told me to kill Liberals.

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline jinxmchue

Original message

Yep, and so does the "Left Behind" game.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Well, the bonfire's grown, and no primitive as of yet has provided any specific quote.

It's kind of like that impeachment thing, a general sense, but no specifics.
apres moi, le deluge