Author Topic: Obamaite primitives on to freepers  (Read 1399 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Obamaite primitives on to freepers
« on: July 28, 2008, 04:49:00 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3691212

Oh my.

The things primitives discover, when looking outside their own little island:

ck4829  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 05:05 PM
Original message

Caught! A freeper trying to create an Obama hoax!

There's been scandal in Israel after a young man pulled a note Obama put in the Western Wall, the young man has since returned the note and apologized for his actions.

It should have ended there, right?

Nope, it looks like the Freepers are trying to cash in on this and say that there is some sort of conspiracy.

"To: Jersey Republican Biker Chick

Watch for my post showing that Obama gave his prayer to the newspaper BEFORE he went to the Wall. He gave his permission for the note to be printed. Please spread this around.

BO is a complete egomaniacal fraud.

25 posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 12:22:41 PM by bethtopaz (Obama is for OBAMA. A selfless, civic minded thought would die of loneliness in his head.)"

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2052535/replie...

Let's nip this in the bud and spread THIS around before the Freepers do.

Suppose we're toast now?

intheflow  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 05:12 PM
Response to Original message

1. I love this guy's sig line:

"Obama is for OBAMA. A selfless, civic minded thought would die of loneliness in his head." So funny! It's like this guy is holding a mirror up to Obama and seeing himself... stupid Freeper!

I think the guy's holding a mirror up to Barry "Goldwater" Obama, and seeing.....Barry "Goldwater" Obama.

L. Coyote  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 05:12 PM

2. Rumors only die if ignored!

Arctic Dave  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-28-08 05:34 PM
Response to Reply #2

4. Or light shone on them and crushed.

MadrasT  Donating Member  (262 posts) Mon Jul-28-08 05:41 PM

5. Wow

I was reading the comments on that freeper thread... are they bitter (much)?

Oh my.  One is blinded by the light emanating from the projector.

Anyway, I definitely encourage the primitives to venture beyond Skins's lonely little island out in the middle of nowhere, into the real world, so as to discover more conspiracies.

freerepublic, yes, sure, and our old home, and here.

There's lots and lots of stuff at all three places for the primitives to find things.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Obamaite primitives on to freepers
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 07:08:52 PM »
Don't know that it did happen, but wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that Obamassiah had his "prayer" released for public consumption.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 12:21:20 AM »
Don't know that it did happen, but wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that Obamassiah had his "prayer" released for public consumption.

"You shall be forgiven your lack of faith, my child.  Except when you want freedom or access to your own earnings."
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 06:00:29 AM »

"You shall be forgiven your lack of faith, my child.  Except when you want freedom or access to your own earnings."

H5! That was teh funnay.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 05:40:16 PM »
From what I heard on Hannity, that's exactly what happened.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 05:55:08 AM »
From what I heard on Hannity, that's exactly what happened.

Yup Barakstar! is never one to miss an opportunity for a publicity stunt:

The publication of Barack Obama’s supposedly secret prayer at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem was a scandal in Israel. James Taranto noted the newspaper Ha’aretz reported calls for police investigations into the removal and publication of the Obama note, published by the newspaper Maariv. But Maariv said it was Obama who authorized the unveiling of his temporarily private message to God.

Maariv's response: "Obama's note was published in Maariv and other international publications following his authorization to make the content of the note public. Obama submitted a copy of the note to media outlets when he left his hotel in Jerusalem. Moreover, since he is not Jewish, there is no violation of privacy as there would be for a Jewish person who places a note in the wall."
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2008/07/29/obama-publicized-his-own-secret-prayer-wailing-wall

Suck it DUmmies!

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn