Author Topic: DeSantis drops out of presidential race, leaving Trump and Haley to face off in.  (Read 471 times)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
DeSantis drops out of presidential race, leaving Trump and Haley to face off in New Hampshire

https://apnews.com/article/ron-desantis-250c8ed4b49843350e258f0c2754c8ba

MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis suspended his Republican presidential campaign on Sunday, ending his 2024 White House bid just before the New Hampshire primary while endorsing his bitter rival Donald Trump.

The decision leaves Trump and former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley as the last major candidates remaining in the race ahead of Tuesday’s New Hampshire primary. This is the scenario Trump’s foes in the GOP have long sought, raising the stakes for this week’s contest as the party’s last chance to stop the former president who has so far dominated the race.

But as some Trump critics cheered, DeSantis nodded toward Trump’s primary dominance — and attacked Haley — in an exit video he posted on social media.

Rather surprised myself, fully expected a long, drawn out battle between Trump and DeSantis.  Guess now we are down to seeing how the lawfare against Trump goes and who the Dems end up with on the final ticket (still not putting any money on Biden making it). 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

I’m sure he would make a great president, but we need him in Florida right now. he’ll be a good candidate in 2028.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!