Author Topic: Are Obama's Wifes Comments About Finally Being Proud Of USA Now Making Sense?  (Read 1037 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from: pwdgroup
Just want to throw this out here for any constructive thoughts.

With the recent media exposure on Obama's "spiritual mentor" pastor Wright's slamming of America (God Dam America) and other rants from his spiritual mouth, is there a connection between his beliefs and Mrs. Obama's remarks several weeks back when she said something to the effect....

For the first time in my adult life, I am proud to be an American?

Just thinking out loud here, and I may be way off, BUT, could her beliefs truly fall into this same hatred for America etc etc?

If so, this woman could be our next "first lady."

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3021715

Uh-Oh, this one's breaking a cardinal rule of actually pointing out the obvious.  In fact, my wife mentioned to me a couple of days ago about how it's clear as day from where Borat Osama's wife got her "Hate America" rhetoric.

Quote from: zanne
You sound like a right wing gasbag...

Who should be in GDP, not GD.

Quote from: MethuenProgressive
Michelle Obama doesn't have "hatred for America"

Flame bait

Quote from: stellanoir
She clarified that she was proud to see so many becoming engaged in the political process.

How can the observation and appreciation of a reinvigorated populous be construed as hatred?

You're really reaching and distorting stuff here IMHO.

Quote from: trotsky
Yeah, that's real constructive.

I'm not really an Obama fan but even I know it was a typical right-wing out-of-context smear job done on Michele. You do this country no favors by repeating the bullshit.

Quote from: OhioBlue
go away.

Another great example at the DUmp of "Yeah, we hate America, too, but quit saying it outloud and quit highlighting it when the Democrat candidates slip up and say it."

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
They locked it -- allegedly because it is in the wrong forum.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
Michelle Obama has her fans: Self Loathing White People.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline Lauri

the OP is probably listening to Rush  :-)

but the other point of Michelle Obama's rant that they dont want to remember is that she told women to NOT go into corporate America; she told them to be 'helpers' like nurses and teachers.

she was telling people the same things she's heard at church for the past 20 years; "dont walk into the middle class and be part of the corporate culture of white people" which is paraphrased by the good pastor himself.

the Obama's have a huge problem with this now... it is all the talk radio people can talk about since last week.  :popcorn: