Author Topic: Sarah Palin- Wounded Veterans  (Read 469 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Sarah Palin- Wounded Veterans
« on: September 06, 2009, 10:28:48 AM »
Turbineguy  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Sep-06-09 11:13 AM
Original message
Sarah Palin- Wounded Veterans

Yesterday in Atlanta Airport. On CNN Sarah Palin is giving nice dinner. For $25,000 you can join her. Proceeds go to wounded Veterans.

That woman has no shame. None what so ever.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6478229

What is wrong with this?
I thought the DUmp would approve of rich people shelling out money for other people.
Oh wait this is voluntary and it goes to productive people never mind.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

Re: Sarah Palin- Wounded Veterans
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 10:46:03 AM »
How dare she raise money for a noble cause. ;sarcasm:  Why doesn't she just raise money for the party, like most DimRats do?

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 10:47:03 AM »
Are DUmmies even capable of smelling hypocrisy?
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 11:18:03 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6478229

What is wrong with this?
I thought the DUmp would approve of rich people shelling out money for other people.
Oh wait this is voluntary and it goes to productive people never mind.

You've got me, sounds like a great thing.  I wonder if that idiot thinks she is charging wounded veterans 25K and fundraising for herself?  A Dummie is probably stupid, clueless, and biased enough to read it that way, I suppose.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 11:21:43 AM »
You've got me, sounds like a great thing.  I wonder if that idiot thinks she is charging wounded veterans 25K and fundraising for herself?  A Dummie is probably stupid, clueless, and biased enough to read it that way, I suppose.

And I would bet that she and her husband are paying at least 25K to this cause.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.