Author Topic: Inhofe admits he’ll vote against health care bill without even reading it.  (Read 746 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Oh the Irony.

babylonsister  (1000+ posts)       

Thu Aug-27-09 01:01 PM
Original message

Inhofe admits he’ll vote against health care bill without even reading it.
 http://thinkprogress.org/2009/08/27/inhofe-without-even... /

Inhofe admits he’ll vote against health care bill without even reading it.

One of the most vociferous opponents of health care reform has been Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-OK), who previously promoted blocking reform because it would be a “huge gain” for the GOP. The Oklahoma-based Express-Star reports that Inhofe told a town hall crowd yesterday that he will vote against health reform legislation without even reading it or knowing what’s in it:

At a town hall meeting Wednesday Sen. Jim Inhofe told Chickasha residents he does not need to read the 1,000 page health care reform bill, he will simply vote against it.

“I don’t have to read it, or know what’s in it. I’m going to oppose it anyways,” he said.

He went on to tell the crowd we are “almost reaching a revolution in this country” due to opposition to health reform. Inhofe is not alone in saying he will vote against any health reform bill. Last week Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ) told Fox News that he doesn’t think a “single Republican” will vote for health care reform.

I have no problem with someone voting against it and not reading it.  It is not the governments job to provide health care.

The question I would have for the DUmmies is;  How many of the Dems have we heard saying they haven't read the bill but they WILL vote for it ......

Deja Q  (1000+ posts)       

Thu Aug-27-09 01:02 PM
Response to Original message

1. K&R, that lazy do-nothing loser shouldn't have a job.

emilyg  (1000+ posts)     

Thu Aug-27-09 02:28 PM
Response to Reply #1

37. How many do you think have
 read it or will read it?

dflprincess  (1000+ posts)       

Thu Aug-27-09 01:03 PM

4. I hope someone got it on tape
 it will make a great campaign ad for his opponent next time he runs. 

Captain Hilts  (1000+ posts)     

Thu Aug-27-09 01:04 PM

6. Ain't that just grand! Ignorant and proud of it! nt

Barack_America  (1000+ posts)       

Thu Aug-27-09 01:04 PM

8. Perhaps he is unable to read.

KansDem  (1000+ posts)     

Thu Aug-27-09 01:12 PM
Response to Reply #8

16. Maybe he's waiting for the picture version to come out?
 Kind of like, "My Pet Health-Care Bill"

And the stupid rolls on ......

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
And how many of the Democrat lemmings who will vote for any health care bill will actually read it?  Thought so...F-off, DUmmies. :bird:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I guess they forgot this;

[youtube=425,350]t32ckkdlcao[/youtube]

What a bunch of losers.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
And how many of the Democrat lemmings who will vote for any health care bill will actually read it?  Thought so...F-off, DUmmies. :bird:

The answer would be zero.

Hell didn't the PResident admit he doesn't know what's in the bill or something of that nature?
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline jukin

VOTING NO WITHOUT READING = Evil knuckle dragger.

VOTING YES WITHOUT READING = Munificent angel bearing skittle shitting unicorns.

This is the hardest I have ever laughed at the DUmbasses.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 05:11:11 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I guess they forgot this;

[youtube=425,350]t32ckkdlcao[/youtube]

What a bunch of losers.

KC

That is disturbing that he votes yes on a bill he doesn't even understand.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

That is disturbing that he votes yes on a bill he doesn't even understand.

What's worse than that?  0Bama signing bills that he hasn't read  nor understands.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator

Word.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
What's worse than that?  0Bama signing bills that he hasn't read  nor understands.

Zero would have to wait to finish the coloring book version before he could read it....
Besides, when did an "X" become acceptable for a presidential signature?
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Personally I think any bill you don't understand or have not read is an automatic NO.  That's just me though.  I'm more of a 'less gov't' 'less laws' kind of guy.

KC

*Stolen

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
DU they seem to be trying hard to be hypocrites

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
DU they seem to be trying hard to be hypocrites

That's never a hard task for the DUmbasses.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site