Author Topic: All I can say is "bring it on"...  (Read 844 times)

Offline CC27

All I can say is "bring it on"...
« on: July 22, 2009, 04:35:04 PM »
Peacetrain  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Jul-22-09 05:23 PM
Original message
All I can say is "bring it on"...

Seriously, if the republicans think that Democrats and the Democratic Party are going to roll over and play dead and let them kill a Health Care Bill.. well think again.

"Why the hurry they say?"..Even Nixon was trying to put forward health care reform, and suddenly they are acting like this was just sprung on them from no where.. try again. That one is not going to work.

:loser:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x8542533

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: All I can say is "bring it on"...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 04:40:59 PM »
Keyboard commandos.  They never list their real names, addresses, and phone numbers.   :yawn:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 04:43:04 PM »
Seriously, if the republicans think that Democrats and the Democratic Party are going to roll over and play dead and let them kill a Health Care Bill.. well think again.

The Republicans aren't gonna have to do much of anything to kill this bill...it's the Democrat members of the House that are gonna do the heavy lifting for us.

I can't wait to see the DUmmie reaction when they see how many from Obama's own party voted this monstrosity down.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 04:49:40 PM »
Again, who controls both houses of Congress?

Control of Congress means one political party has the majority of votes in Congress.

And which party is that?

Republicans can't do squat, so Republicans can't be blamed.

Stupid primitives.  Really stupid primitives.  Just really stupid primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 04:49:48 PM »

As far as I'm concerned, the DemonRats have been dead to me ever since they had the Clintoons in the WH!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 04:53:04 PM »
Bring it on?

I bet Peacetrain does spirit fingers

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDbnkfHtD_E[/youtube]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 06:04:22 PM »
Again, who controls both houses of Congress?

Control of Congress means one political party has the majority of votes in Congress.

And which party is that?

Republicans can't do squat, so Republicans can't be blamed.

Stupid primitives.  Really stupid primitives.  Just really stupid primitives.

Not only that, Schmuck Schumer bragged that, since they have 60 votes now in the Senate, they can do whatever they want.

(Note to lurking DUmb****s--remember that in 2012 and 2014.  We'll be saying the same thing.)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 07:37:20 PM »
Chucky Cheese Schumer can saywhat he wants. There are plenty of Dems that don't like this bill anymore then the Republicans. Ben Nelson of Nebraska is only one of them.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 09:17:37 PM »

It's "We the People" that are killing it, not the congress critters...The losers in Washington are afraid they will be voted out of office if they help pass this so called "health care reform" bill. DUmmies don't know shit...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 10:17:14 AM »
Funny how dissent is not the most patriotic activity anymore.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 10:24:54 AM »
Rasmussen today has 53% opposed.  Every time they ask the question, more and more people say hell no.  BTW, king zero's index continues to be -7. 

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 10:43:43 AM »
Damn.  I'm disappointed.  This thread isn't what I expected it would be.

I read that thread title, and expected that some lurking DUmbass had found Megimoo's thread in the Politics forum, and was inviting those of us "rabid, racist Rethug" types to "bring it on"...

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 11:26:31 AM »
Rasmussen today has 53% opposed.  Every time they ask the question, more and more people say hell no.  BTW, king zero's index continues to be -7. 

Can't wait to see the numbers after his rambling, incoherent press conference debacle. I'm sure the DUmmies thought he was really smart and articulate. Maybe it's because druggies understand each other as if they were speaking in plain English.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams