Author Topic: DUmmies Brag About DUmpster Diving  (Read 1744 times)

Offline lastparker

Re: DUmmies Brag About DUmpster Diving
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2009, 07:40:15 AM »
sandnsea  (1000+ posts)      Sun Jul-19-09 01:32 PM
Response to Original message
4. I watched a program called Platinum Weddings last night. I don't remember what I was watching before it because I sure didn't turn it on.  Anyways, it's no-holds-barred weddings for the mega-rich, $500,000 shindigs. Unreal that anybody would think they deserve to spend that kind of money on themselves.

I wonder if sandnsea has any idea what kind of expense and waste goes into the average White House State dinner....

This has been a VERY amusing thread.  I can't decide which comments are funnier - theirs or ours.  :-)
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2009, 11:48:39 AM »
I told the VRWC Bait Team that none of the fast food places sell breakfast crap after 11AM, and that this ruse would never work. Guess I was wrong.

Actually, Jack in the Box sells Breakfast Jacks all day.  Come to think of it, IIRC, they sell their entire breakfast menu all day....mmmmmmm...
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2009, 11:53:10 AM »
Actually, Jack in the Box sells Breakfast Jacks all day.  Come to think of it, IIRC, they sell their entire breakfast menu all day....mmmmmmm...

Yeah, but they also sell Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburgers on Sourdough all day as well.  Throw in some seasoned curly fries, and mmmmmmm...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2009, 12:11:33 PM »
Yeah, but they also sell Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburgers on Sourdough all day as well.  Throw in some seasoned curly fries, and mmmmmmm...

Ultimate cheesburgersssssssssssssssss................drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2009, 12:17:39 PM »
His wife and child must be really proud.   :whatever: 

Hell, he could be a "chef":

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DzT1g6eS-EI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DzT1g6eS-EI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 03:52:19 PM »

Mmmmm . . . Bacon! :drool: :drool: :drool:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 04:50:05 PM »
Why bother DUmpster Diving, when you can do that at the DUmp.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du