Author Topic: DainBramaged Doug Bulna steals television remote (7-year anniversary 08-21-20)  (Read 188930 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

Good. Busy.

Not quite 71 yet...

You're 'busy.'  At work?

We'll get to 71 soon.

Edit!  We're here! :yahoo:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
You're 'busy.'  At work?

We'll get to 71 soon.

Edit!  We're here! :yahoo:

Yay!  One of the most amusing threads ever! :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Play stupid games...

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Maybe tracking down ole Doug to see what's befallen him the last 5 years might help complete the story for those willing to learn from his stupidity.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Walrus face actually hàs a purpose in life and that's to serve as a warning to others.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOP Congress

Maybe tracking down ole Doug to see what's befallen him the last 5 years might help complete the story for those willing to learn from his stupidity.

Last thread in DU mentioning him was from 2014 here. Not sure what to make of it, but one thing is certain: It wasn't Dougie's HEALTH that made him leave DU, unless it was because of a lost remote...

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2493917

He MAY have a phone number still active... http://www.gew3.org/person/Bulna-280073022
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 01:38:22 PM by GOP Congress »
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Mr Mannn

Dougiepoo was 62. Likely he retired when he got the golden boot.
BUT,
Did Mr Remote have a pension? or is he living in SS poverty?

Based on his actions here...was Doug wise enough to plan ahead?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Based on his actions here...was Doug wise enough to plan ahead?

Probably not, given that walrus-face obviously gave no thought to any possible consequences before posting.

By the way, has anyone else noticed the primitive light in the loafers, the pintobean primitive, called walrus-face's tale a "bouncy" in the thread Funks brought over from DU Jr.?

I wish he would've expanded on that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

I have it on good authority that Doug Bulna is living at the sally in Tucson with some fat bitch.  :lmao: :lmao:

<<<< has no idea where Remote Man is living now
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline GOP Congress

Not sure why over a year had gone by, but just checking in. Gearheart is long gone but the memories still hold fondness in my heart. Wonder what ol' Bulna is up to today?

By the way, in his last journal post before the remote episode on July 31, 2013, he was praising Mariano Rivera, the great NY Yankees pitcher. However, the pitcher is now being vilified as he is a Christian and I believe actually likes Trump. So hopefully Bulna is wallowing around in his pen over that crap.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/~DainBramaged
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Not sure why over a year had gone by, but just checking in. Gearheart is long gone but the memories still hold fondness in my heart. Wonder what ol' Bulna is up to today?

By the way, in his last journal post before the remote episode on July 31, 2013, he was praising Mariano Rivera, the great NY Yankees pitcher. However, the pitcher is now being vilified as he is a Christian and I believe actually likes Trump. So hopefully Bulna is wallowing around in his pen over that crap.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/~DainBramaged

Excellent job!  Searched for this golden oldie recently and couldn't find it quickly. :cheersmate:

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
The original.

Wed Aug 21, 2013, 09:13 PM

Star Member DainBramaged (39,016 posts)

I blocked FAUX on the TV at work today
felt good.

I replaced the remote that accesses the cable box channel sub- menus with a $5 basic remote and stashed the cable box remote in the rafters.

**** the Pukes.

Is it still feeling good DUmba$$.??
I hope you re alive to see the reelection of Trump.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 03:54:34 AM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
I hope you re alive tog see the reelection of Trump.

I would've paid admission to watch walrus-face the night of November 8, 2016, to observe how he was taking it.

I don't imagine he took it very well, but his reactions might've had some interesting quirks in them.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
I would've paid admission to watch walrus-face the night of November 8, 2016, to observe how he was taking it.

I don't imagine he took it very well, but his reactions might've had some interesting quirks in them.

I wonder how many $100 bills ol' Bulna burned through on Taco Bell and cheap vodka in the days following 11/8/16
Deplorable since 2016

Offline GOP Congress

I would have paid 10x that amount to have been a fly on the wall in Bulna's termination meeting at Gearhart when this brouhaha was going on.

Offline pjcomix

Is Bulna still around?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Is Bulna still around?

I thought that he “had been hidden in that giant ceiling in the sky.”  I could be wrong (it’s been known to happen).
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Mr Mannn

Dougie-pooh, wherever you are, we miss your self inflicted misery.

and for our lurking Cold Warrior, here is something else for you to burst a vein over. Seeing you all upset over history is amusing to us as well. Make me laugh some more, I love your impotent rage!

Offline Mr Mannn

Hmmm. My old link went dead. Skip ahead to 0:40 seconds to see Dougie Poo in action (he's the walrus)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71QBfgZp4vc

Offline landofconfusion80

Itd be interesting to see if he was the snowflake that caused the trumpalanche of 16
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: Dainbramaged stole TV remote to keep FOX off the air
« Reply #1770 on: July 27, 2019, 01:21:40 PM »
But if the brain-damaged primitive were fired, how is he going to pay off the IRS for the taxes and penalties incurred when he was an independent contractor?

"brain-damaged primitive has a quibble with the IRS"
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,65821.0

I thought he was doxxed, then fired. I recall writing an email to the dealership with his RL name and a copy of the DU post with link.  I though he left/was fired a week or so later.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Hey Doug!

How is your miserable,useless ****ing life!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Hey Doug!

How is your miserable,useless ****ing life!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

This thread is so gloriously delightful!

Offline SVPete

Does any CC member or onlurker know whether Bulna gave back the TV remote before his final exit from the building? :popcorn:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.