Author Topic: DainBramaged Doug Bulna steals television remote (7-year anniversary 08-21-20)  (Read 189432 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: Dainbramaged stole TV remote to keep FOX off the air
« Reply #400 on: September 02, 2013, 05:33:51 PM »
Assuming he was off the weekend and hasn't already got canned... I'm betting he is not looking forward to going into work tomorrow. BTW I am assuming the dealership was closed today too.  :cheersmate:

It's been eleven days now. Dealership was open last week.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #401 on: September 02, 2013, 06:04:05 PM »
It's been eleven days now. Dealership was open last week.

Duh!!!   :thatsright: :thatsright: Dumbass me assumed this happened in the last few days. 

Thanks for clarifying that Tuck!   :cheersmate: :cheersmate:

I'm always late to the party!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #402 on: September 02, 2013, 06:07:13 PM »
Sounds like her fault for getting fired.
Yes, it was.
Funniest part...one of her own outed her.
They did what they could to blame others. Busy as cats with diarrhea.
It was similar to Andy Scam.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #403 on: September 02, 2013, 07:07:41 PM »
Well Doug, tomorrow is a new day. Hope you've got the Sunday want adds. I doubt there is an opening for diabetes commercials.

The good news is McDonalds may soon be paying $15 an hour.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #404 on: September 02, 2013, 07:11:50 PM »
Well Doug, tomorrow is a new day. Hope you've got the Sunday want adds. I doubt there is an opening for diabetes commercials.

The bad news is that there will be a lay off of employees because of increased wages. Last in, first out. It's the union way.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #405 on: September 02, 2013, 09:11:42 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He wouldn't work at a mickey D's. He is a 'puter genius and that is beneath him!!!!

The bad news is that there will be a lay off of employees because of increased wages. Last in, first out. It's the union way.

I'm sure it's sarcasm Tuck but for the dummies viewing I will explain. They will permanently lay off all the slackers first. Typically in the stores you have about 4 or 5 emps that carry the load, not a one will be dummies, and the rest clean bathrooms and such. The SLAWS is what we called them back in the day, Stupid Lazy Ass Workers. We hired them to work lunch/dinner rushes. Usually 2 to 4 hours while the real emps were taking care of business and slinging food. During the less than max effort periods those emps would do it all.  You get a good cook, he can cook food, get ahead and go out and clean tables or run a register while the cashier would do it. Some of the really good cashiers would come back and cook while the cook was on break while the manager on duty would run the register. After a while, those folks ended up in management. Dummies don't fit the profile.   :cheersmate: :cheersmate:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #406 on: September 02, 2013, 09:17:02 PM »

He wouldn't work at a mickey D's. He is a 'puter genius and that is beneath him!!!!

The word on the street is that an opening at a convenient mart in Joplin, MO, will be opening up in 21 days.  He might want to see about getting his foot in the door there.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #407 on: September 02, 2013, 09:26:17 PM »
The word on the street is that an opening at a convenient mart in Joplin, MO, will be opening up in 21 days.  He might want to see about getting his foot in the door there.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You owe me a daggone laptop BH!!!!  Mouthful of beer all over the place!!!!

H5!!!!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #408 on: September 02, 2013, 09:32:29 PM »
Still nothing.
Where will the walrus post his walldude OP?
I twist a wrench for a living.
I wouldn't be very happy with a POS like that.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #409 on: September 02, 2013, 09:40:05 PM »

H-5.  But with her admitted cleaning skills, the job may open sooner....much sooner.

Offline Karin

« Reply #410 on: September 03, 2013, 07:52:07 AM »
Splashdown:
In his original thread about hiding the remote, he kept shouting "Benghazi."

Followed by that infinitely irritating smiley of theirs, with the kicking leg.  Not sure I understood his so-called "point" in that. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #411 on: September 03, 2013, 07:56:50 AM »
Well, another 24 hours have passed, never to come again, and as far as I know, the brain-damaged primitive hasn't yet shown up on Skins's island to describe what happened.

Many of us have a really good idea of what happened, but best to hear it from the primitive's own lips.

The walldude primitive and the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive have balls, in that they confessed up and told all--but if the brain-damaged primitive has balls, probably one needs a high-powered microscope to detect them.

Bah humbug.

Now, I'm sure there's a few sob-sisters among us (especially notable in the grouchy old Don memorial thread currently ongoing), who might think it "not nice" to taunt an unemployed unaesthetic 62-year-old walrus-looking guy who's probably going to find it difficult to get another job.

Bah humbug.

There's plenty of unemployed unaesthetic 62-year-old guys desperate to find a job in this 0bamaconomy, and who are in this hapless situation through no fault of their own.

Give those guys one's sympathy and good wishes--but don't let the lachrymal glands secrete an iota of a tear-drop over a guy who's in his situation because he's an ass, a jerk, a rectal aperture.  The brain-damaged primitive is probably pretty miserable as it is, but if there were true justice in this world, he needs to be even more miserable than this; he's not getting even a tenth, or a hundredth, of the misery he deserves.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #412 on: September 03, 2013, 10:12:16 AM »
Apparently AdBot has been keeping track of the whole discussion re: DainBramaged and his present and future career prospects.

(this was in the 'I crashed my motorcycle'... dump thread)

AdBot for the win.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #413 on: September 03, 2013, 11:00:48 AM »
Apparently AdBot has been keeping track of the whole discussion re: DainBramaged and his present and future career prospects.

(this was in the 'I crashed my motorcycle'... dump thread)

AdBot for the win.

I wonder if DainBramaged has a criminal record.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #414 on: September 03, 2013, 11:02:24 AM »
Well, another 24 hours have passed, never to come again, and as far as I know, the brain-damaged primitive hasn't yet shown up on Skins's island to describe what happened.

Many of us have a really good idea of what happened, but best to hear it from the primitive's own lips.

The walldude primitive and the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive have balls, in that they confessed up and told all--but if the brain-damaged primitive has balls, probably one needs a high-powered microscope to detect them.

Bah humbug.

Now, I'm sure there's a few sob-sisters among us (especially notable in the grouchy old Don memorial thread currently ongoing), who might think it "not nice" to taunt an unemployed unaesthetic 62-year-old walrus-looking guy who's probably going to find it difficult to get another job.

Bah humbug.

There's plenty of unemployed unaesthetic 62-year-old guys desperate to find a job in this 0bamaconomy, and who are in this hapless situation through no fault of their own.

Give those guys one's sympathy and good wishes--but don't let the lachrymal glands secrete an iota of a tear-drop over a guy who's in his situation because he's an ass, a jerk, a rectal aperture.  The brain-damaged primitive is probably pretty miserable as it is, but if there were true justice in this world, he needs to be even more miserable than this; he's not getting even a tenth, or a hundredth, of the misery he deserves.

The funny thing is he made his own problem bigger. The cover up and bragging are his downfall, not stealing the remote.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #415 on: September 03, 2013, 11:06:44 AM »
Am I missing something?  I don't see him on the staff page for the dealership.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #416 on: September 03, 2013, 11:09:01 AM »

Uh-huh.

And it'd be nice if the brain-damaged primitive explained why.

The walldude primitive and the bitter old Vermontese cali had no qualms about making a clean breast of things, when they screwed up.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #417 on: September 03, 2013, 11:37:08 AM »
I found out why he's been out of circulation. He was visiting Vladimir Putin:

Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #418 on: September 03, 2013, 12:51:49 PM »

I just noticed that too.  Poor Doug Bulna.  :rotf:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #419 on: September 03, 2013, 01:04:47 PM »
When Doug comes back to the DUmp, hopefully as an unemployed DUmpmonkey, I hope he starts lots of threads on how tough it is to get by on a thousand bucks a month from his reduced Social Security benefit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #420 on: September 03, 2013, 01:07:29 PM »

Bad angle on the photograph, so I can't be sure that isn't Adam Savage with Putin. (after all, why would Putin have the time of day for a useful useless idiot for Dear Leader?) :fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #421 on: September 03, 2013, 04:09:17 PM »
Uh-huh.

And it'd be nice if the brain-damaged primitive explained why.

The walldude primitive and the bitter old Vermontese cali had no qualms about making a clean breast of things, when they screwed up.

Is he still MIA, Frank?

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #422 on: September 03, 2013, 04:25:55 PM »
Is he still MIA, Frank?

I just got back in; not that I've seen.  But perhaps someone with better "search" skills might've seen him.

Every day, every hour, that passes and the brain-damaged primitive remains in hiding, saying nothing, proves more and more he was never anything but a lard-assed loud-mouth, a sniveling oversized baby who can dish it out, but can't take it.

I'm sure everybody here on conservativecave has, at one time or another, shot off their mouths, with disastrous consequences.  I know I have.  But the difference being, we faced up to it, paid the consequences, and became better people because of it.

I dunno what makes the brain-damaged primitive so holy, so sacrosanct, so Godly, that he thinks he doesn't have to do the same.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #423 on: September 03, 2013, 04:46:37 PM »
I just got back in; not that I've seen.  But perhaps someone with better "search" skills might've seen him.

His profile page still gives his last post as being last Thursday.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #424 on: September 03, 2013, 04:57:31 PM »

I saw that on the Drudge, too!  I'm glad I wasn't the only person to immediately think of Doug Bulna.  :rotf: