Author Topic: Police Fired at During Chase Involving Suspected Human Smugglers  (Read 2290 times)

Offline Boudicca

Tomorrow's paper ought to have more details.

My husband was driving home, and got passed very speedily by two MP patrol cars flying off the post.  As he's coming home down Buffalo Soldier Trail, he said there were cop cars, Border Patrol vehicles and a helo, everyone had guns out.  Nothing on the local news until later this evening, this is the prelim from the newspaper:

http://www.svherald.com/content/news/2011/03/15/breaking-news-police-fired-during-chase-involving-suspected-human-smugglers

Please, asshole open borders people, tell me again how illegal aliens are good for my country. :bird: :banghead:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Boudicca

Re: Police Fired at During Chase Involving Suspected Human Smugglers
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 10:25:38 AM »
Today's paper has more news

http://www.svherald.com/news

It was suspects at a home in Sierra Vista who fled, after ramming a police car and injuring an officer slightly...no shots fired at pursuing cops, but BP helo reported being shot at.  At this time, suspects are still at large in the mountains.  My bet is they're hightailing it to Mexico, and may already be there.  It's not far in miles to the border, but up in the mountains you've got rugged terrain, not to mention BP agents, to contend with.
I hope they catch these guys.  Running a safehouse for illegals in a residential area is not at all cool.  Something you expect in Tucson and Phoenix, but I guess we've got them too. :(

Offline true_blood

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 07:45:54 PM »
Please, asshole open borders people, tell me again how illegal aliens are good for my country. :bird: :banghead:
They aren't. they serve no purpose to this Country, except for bringing in more crime, taking away American jobs and bankrupting the states. It's sickening.
BORDERS. LANGUAGE. CULTURE.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 08:48:59 PM »
They aren't. they serve no purpose to this Country, except for bringing in more crime, taking away American jobs and bankrupting the states. It's sickening.

And every other country in the world under their law is allowed to consider those factors in their immigration policy including MEHICO, but not us.  We're the racists.  Gawd, I really, really hate the open borders assholes.

BTW, those ****ers are still on the lam.  Hopefully they've made it to Mexico by now and won't return. :argh:

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 06:21:47 PM »
They aren't. they serve no purpose to this Country, except for bringing in more crime, taking away American jobs,  bankrupting the states, and providing a new voting base for the democrat party. It's sickening.
you forgot one...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline true_blood

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 07:52:21 PM »
They aren't. they serve no purpose to this Country, except for bringing in more crime, taking away American jobs,  bankrupting the states, and providing a new voting base for the democrat party. It's sickening.
you forgot one...
How very true. Thanks! :cheersmate: