Author Topic: 13 Illegal Immigrants Arrested in California Wearing U.S. Marine Uniforms  (Read 6245 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

Border Patrol agents recently arrested 13 illegal immigrants disguised as U.S. Marines and riding in a fake military van, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Tuesday.

The illegal immigrants were clad in Marine uniforms when they were apprehended at the Campo Border Patrol Westbound I-8 checkpoint at 11 p.m. on March 14 near Pine Valley, Calif., border officials said. Two U.S. citizens in the van also were arrested.
source

how about diverting these 13 illegals at their 2 guides over Camp Pendleton and let the real Marines deal with the situation.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

source

how about diverting these 13 illegals at their 2 guides over Camp Pendleton and let the real Marines deal with the situation.

How about we airlift them them to Iran in those uniforms.

Offline true_blood

Without weapons in the middle of the throwbacks as well.  :wink:

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
If I'm not mistaken, aren't there a whole slew of charges that can be brought against these shit stains for, along with crossing an international border illegally, impersonating military personnel?

Time to pass out the blindfolds and cigarettes.

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
each of the uniforms had Perez for the name  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Boudicca

each of the uniforms had Perez for the name  :lmao:

Geez, do you think that might have elicted the suspicions of the Border Patrol agents? :whatever:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline true_blood

Geez, do you think that might have elicted the suspicions of the Border Patrol agents? :whatever:
They've been instructed by Nappytano to "look the other way".

Offline Boudicca

I wonder if a few of those illegal bastards call Iran home and were trying to sneak in here to foment disaster?
Ah no, I forgot Incompetano said our borders are secure. :bird: :bs:

Offline Boudicca

They've been instructed by Nappytano to "look the other way".

Yep, she'll be holding a presser anytime now decrying the racism running rampant in the BP.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
"The system works." ::)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TexasCop

They would have gotten away with it if Perez hadn't said, "Seemper Fi".

Offline Boudicca

They would have gotten away with it if Perez hadn't said, "Seemper Fi".

Which Perez? :lmao:

Offline TexasCop

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
You kinda gotta laugh, because if you don't you will cry.  This is so freaking embarrassing.   :(
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
You kinda gotta laugh, because if you don't you will cry.  This is so freaking embarrassing.   :(
Actually I heard what got them busted was their non regulation boots, dead giveaway.

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant

No need.

Back in the late 90s, there was a report of a new "gang" of high school pretty boys in Gilbert, AZ which had the audacity to call themselves the "Devil Dogs".  (These were spoiled brats/scions of well to do society in the area out to get into mischief and appear tough; any resemblance to a real, criminal organization by the same moniker is purely coincidental.)

Well, it seems that a small group of the ORIGINAL Devil Dogs from the area took offense at having the Marine Corps nom de plume taken in vain like these children were doing, and so one night they bounced the snot noses in some quiet corner of town, and taught them the error of their ways.

I can easily see a similar, personally administered lesson in Marine discipline being administered in this case as well.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
No need.

Back in the late 90s, there was a report of a new "gang" of high school pretty boys in Gilbert, AZ which had the audacity to call themselves the "Devil Dogs".  (These were spoiled brats/scions of well to do society in the area out to get into mischief and appear tough; any resemblance to a real, criminal organization by the same moniker is purely coincidental.)

Well, it seems that a small group of the ORIGINAL Devil Dogs from the area took offense at having the Marine Corps nom de plume taken in vain like these children were doing, and so one night they bounced the snot noses in some quiet corner of town, and taught them the error of their ways.

I can easily see a similar, personally administered lesson in Marine discipline being administered in this case as well.

That would be ideal, however, the culprits are in the hands of ICE, so I don't think that Uncle Sam's Misguided Children will be able to get to them to administer such "discipline".
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline thundley4

Obama was told about the faux marines being arrested and said that he was glad there weren't 5 of them.  :whistling:

Offline Boudicca

Obama was told about the faux marines being arrested and said that he was glad there weren't 5 of them.  :whistling:

:lol: :clap:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
That would be ideal, however, the culprits are in the hands of ICE, so I don't think that Uncle Sam's Misguided Children will be able to get to them to administer such "discipline".

Oh don't worry.  The ObeyWon's DoJ and ICE will find some technicality to get them released on, and then it's game on, bitches. :fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline thundley4

WTF?  Fox News is reporting that 10 of them have already been deported.  What's the rush in this case?  Shouldn't they all have been held to see if there was something more involved than smuggling illegals, like some terrorist activities?

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Actually I heard what got them busted was their non regulation boots, dead giveaway.

:rotf:

..."cockroach killers"...
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline true_blood

It's a shame that we have people crossing our borders to begin with.
BORDERS.CULTURE.LANGUAGE.