Author Topic: Top DUmmies of 2010: #06 Barack 0bama Group  (Read 3868 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Top DUmmies of 2010: #06 Barack 0bama Group
« on: December 28, 2010, 03:27:20 PM »
Whoopsie.

We've got a live one here, the Barack 0bama Group on Skins's island, the first time a whole entire group of primitives has ever been nominated for, and won, a top primitive award.

The Barack 0bama Group includes FrenchieCat, babylonsister, Cha, ProSense, grantcart, HiFructosePronSyrup, NJmaverick, HughMoran, jefferson_dem, Peacetrain, treestar, RoyGBiv, sandnsea, berni_mccoy, SoxFan, Nicholas D Wolfwood, and probably many others too insignificant to list.

franksolich says "whoopsie," because the DUmpster is surprisingly sparse of material from these primitives' campfires, probably because most decent and civilized people, while hiking around Skins's island, pause to read those campfires, but find them too boring to load up in the boat and bring over here.

They're about as warm and jocular as the brainwashed Maoist hordes of China during the 1960s.

No depth, no third dimension to them--a whole bunch of cardboard cut-out figures.

All chanting the party line, as if it makes sense or something.

Most might recall the bobbling primitive, who's homeless in case one doesn't know it, getting the Bostonian Drunkard kicked off of Skins's island last May, as the "big event" on Skins's island during all of 2010, but franksolich never pays attention to the occasional splashes as the water flows down the river; franksolich is much more interested in what's going on underneath the surface of the water.

The purge of non-0bamaites from Skins's island, especially those heroic few who made it all the way to find land and succor on Pitcairn Island, to me seems the bigger story of 2010.

However, one should keep in mind my fellow alum is not an 0bamaite himself; far from it.

And not being an 0bamaite, the situation has caused him no end of perplexity.

Skins is, if anything, a paragon of the Democrat Establishment, an insider fearful of the long-term prospects for the Democrat party, and it's obvious the 0bama ribble-and-rabble are a detriment to that; in fact, they very well may drive the Democrat party into oblivion, if allowed to continue in their idolatrous adoration, their chanting, their worship, of The One.

But on the other hand, for right now, the Teleprompter is in the White House, and hence at least temporarily part of the great Democrat Establishment.

So what to do?

franksolich wouldn't be in his fellow alum's shoes for all the dimes on Skins's island.

Probably 2011, what with a Republican-controlled House of Representatives and an increased Republican minority in the Senate, trying to right things (they'll manage to right some things, but not all things, alas), and the demonstrable incompetence of their god, the Barack 0bama Group on Skins's island should start, at long last, providing decent and civilized people--not to mention the inhabitants of Pitcairn Island--with some laughs, and one anticipates they will do even better in next year's voting for top primitives.

But for right now, they're all just a bunch of sour dour ideogogues, about as funny as a Swedish comedian.

Among franksolich's New Year's Resolutions--amid the usual standard ones about vowing to be a kinder, gentler, more compassionate, person--is that of considerably discombobulating the 0bamaite primitives, showing them to be the frauds, the shams, the counterfeits, the prevaricators, the brain-numbed, the liars, the cheats, the confidence-men, the buncombe-artists, the snake-oil salesmen, that they really are.

Sort of like poking a cattle-prod at the subway cat, to make her squeal, I guess.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 09:09:49 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: Top DUmmies of 2010: #06
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 03:49:05 PM »
Oh my! not a bad place at all for them, congrats!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 05:17:17 PM »
This is the group I found Greenbriar hiding in using a assumed name.

Wonderful group of miscreants.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 05:20:11 PM »
Do they pass around the blowup Obama doll during meetings, or do they each bring their own?
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 05:58:37 PM »

franksolich wouldn't be in his fellow alum's shoes for all the dimes dime bags on Skins's island.

Ratio of dime bags to dimes at the DUmp:  82,019:1

:-)

Do any of you scouts see any stand alone potential in any of these primitives? 

I've have my eye on HiFructosePronSyrup, but I'm sort of disappointed so far.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 06:01:11 PM by BattleHymn »

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 06:49:22 PM »
Do they pass around the blowup Obama doll during meetings, or do they each bring their own?

They do one better - every meeting, one of them gets dressed up in a cheap business suit and wears a rubber Obama mask. Then the Obama of the month is the 'guest of honor' during the soirée that they end the meeting with.   

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 06:50:50 PM »
This is the group I found Greenbriar hiding in using a assumed name.

Wonderful group of miscreants.

I'll say- btw congradulations on your friend BainDramaged placing almost as high as the BOG, but who do you think Greenbriar is?

BOG are the ones I find boring, maybe because they are so hard to tell apart.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 06:53:02 PM »

Yeah, they are that, hard to tell apart, because they all parrot the same thing.

It's only when one looks at them in-depth, that one can differentiate between them.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 09:08:03 PM »
I'll say- btw congradulations on your friend BainDramaged placing almost as high as the BOG, but who do you think Greenbriar is?

Greenbriar is demtenjeep. (done dirt cheap) Currently.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2010, 09:24:34 PM »
I agree with the B0G, but think another group may have been unintentionally overlooked: the Chavezistas.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 10:11:58 PM »
I picked this group as #1 because of the overall impact they had on the island this year.  Like frank said, 2011 will make or break this group depending on how things fare for Dear Leader.  The more things either stay the same, get worse, or only marginally improve economically, the more the BOG will have to squirm and lie to defend him, and the less influence they'll have.  This could be a one shot deal, but in 2010 their narcissistic antics made them noteworthy.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 10:19:46 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 06:58:30 AM »
I'm pretty disappointed this group didn't rank higher.  2010 was their banner year.  I don't see them up for nomination in the future.  BOG - you blew it! 

Offline LilyB

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 09:36:43 AM »
I picked this group as #1 because of the overall impact they had on the island this year.  Like frank said, 2011 will make or break this group depending on how things fare for Dear Leader.  The more things either stay the same, get worse, or only marginally improve economically, the more the BOG will have to squirm and lie to defend him, and the less influence they'll have.  This could be a one shot deal, but in 2010 their narcissistic antics made them noteworthy.

I agree.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Top DUmmies of 2010: #06 Barack 0bama Group
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2011, 07:52:35 PM »
A whole group that won the Top DUmmy award. I have never seen a group that made the Top DUmmies.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 09:45:44 PM »
A whole group that won the Top DUmmy award. I have never seen a group that made the Top DUmmies.

Naw, #06 ain't nuttin'! Comin' in 6th in the Olympics doesn't net fame or fortune.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 11:28:03 PM »
Just in case the BOG comes by to "collect" their awards...........

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt_q4FA9kUQ&feature=related[/youtube]

and.........

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2g4xqrQ9Fg&feature=related[/youtube]

and just so we get healthcare in there............

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWBY9LBGdS8&feature=related[/youtube]

If ya ca't get 'em to play, just click on the images. I know occasionally I get error messages about them being unavailable, but they play just fine if you click them.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2011, 11:33:46 PM »
Oh lordy! Here's one where he jumps on "W"! but Bwahney Fwank is still the main culprit!

The Housing Bust! We can no longer call it a bubble, it's done popped!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1KwkScA540&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/youtube]