Author Topic: 25 slain in Mexican city; deadliest day in 2 years  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
25 slain in Mexican city; deadliest day in 2 years
« on: September 10, 2010, 07:21:12 PM »
25 slain in Mexican city; deadliest day in 2 years

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico — Gunmen killed 25 people in a series of drug-gang attacks in Ciudad Juarez, marking the deadliest day in more than two years for the Mexican border city, authorities said Friday.

Thursday's toll included 15 people killed when attackers stormed four homes in three hours, said Arturo Sandoval, a spokesman for the Attorney General's Office of Chihuahua state, where Ciudad Juarez is located.

In the worst of those attacks, gunmen burst into a house and killed two young men — then killed four others for being witnesses.
Sun Star

This is not a repost from last month.  Or the month before that.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Boudicca

Re: 25 slain in Mexican city; deadliest day in 2 years
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 12:24:36 AM »
I wonder how much longer the Mexican government can hold together in the face of the drug cartels.  Despite my deep animosity towards Calderon for his posturing about the AZ illegal immigration law, he does have my respect for attempting to deal with the horrendous drug situation in his country.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline true_blood

Re: 25 slain in Mexican city; deadliest day in 2 years
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 04:49:45 PM »
Hey Calderon?!?! Are you running that Country or are the drug cartels running that Country?!?! ::)
So, next time, before you open your f'en mouth about our laws here in the U.S., or question our laws on whether they racially profile, maybe you should evaluate your Country first?!!? :loser: :bird: