Author Topic: Calling Nurse Rached  (Read 349 times)

Offline CC27

Calling Nurse Rached
« on: May 19, 2022, 11:21:35 AM »
Star Member Cyrano (13,484 posts)

Calling Nurse Rached

She was the villainous nurse in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest."

LISTEN, LADY. How did so many of your inmates escape? And why are so many of them now candidates to be Republican governors, senators, or congresspeople? THIS IS YOUR FAULT.

And, to be fair, it's also the fault of whatever sane Republicans are left, for letting their party be taken over by people who are either totally bonkers, or appealing to voters who have fallen off the end of the crazy chart.

This coming election will decide whether America remains a democracy, or becomes a dangerous/deadly fascist country.

So, I'm blaming Nurse Rached, and somewhat sane Republicans. But I mostly blame voters who seem to be incapable of rational thought, self-interest, or who are simply imbeciles, or evil shits who can't wait for the downfall of our country and the end of our freedoms.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216707456

Lots of projection there asshole.

Offline SVPete

Re: Calling Nurse Rached
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 11:54:16 AM »
 ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Cavers need to demand higher quality stupidity from Cyanose! That was pathetically stupid.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 12:14:21 PM »
The Cyrano primitive is one of the last individuals who needs to be deciding who is and isn’t “sane”. But hopefully he’ll feel better now that he’s ranted to a bunch of idiot nobody’s that will pat him on the head and tell him he’s right on the money.

And yes, his particular posts are getting more stupid. It’s getting harder to find threads to bring back over here lately because they’re all just dumb. I prefer libs who make insane rants. Stupid insane is less entertaining than kook insane. And the only reason the site exists is to entertain us, so they need to step it up.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2022, 12:39:05 PM »
Star MORON Cyrano (13,484 posts)

...This coming election will decide whether America remains a democracy, or becomes a dangerous/deadly fascist country...

:whatever:
Umm ...Cryano; (for the umpteen THOUSANDTH time) America is not, has never been and (Dog willing) will never be a democracy. The Founding Fathers would probably have summarily shot you out of hand as subversive for even suggesting it, DUmbass.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2022, 12:41:03 PM »
James T hodgkinson has entered the chat.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2022, 04:29:04 PM »
I rarely enter into this forum, believing it to be extraordinarily stupid, but I did this time and am embarrassed I did so.

But insofar as Cyranoshithead is concerned, I would have thought he could at least get the character name right.

It's Nurse Mildred Ratched, you moron. Not Nurse Rached.

Damn. I feel dumber for having written that.  :p
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2022, 04:36:07 PM »
It’s getting harder to find threads to bring back over here lately because they’re all just dumb. I prefer libs who make insane rants. Stupid insane is less entertaining than kook insane. And the only reason the site exists is to entertain us, so they need to step it up.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2022, 10:15:15 PM »
If a Republican is elected than it's not a democracy.

DUmmie "logic." :naughty: