Author Topic: Things Are Bad Now, But You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet  (Read 877 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Things Are Bad Now, But You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet
« on: April 21, 2022, 07:08:50 PM »
Things Are Bad Now, But You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/things-are-bad-now-but-you-aint-seen-nothing-yet/

At this moment, food prices all over America are at incredibly low levels.  I know what many of you must be thinking.  You must be thinking that I have lost my mind, because food prices have been rising at a very rapid rate all over the country.  But when I say that food prices are at “incredibly low levels”, I am not comparing them to where they were in the past.  Rather, I am comparing current prices to where they will be in the future.  Yes, things are bad now, but food prices will be much higher a year or two from now.

The global fertilizer crisis certainly isn’t going anywhere.  If anything, it is only going to intensify.

The same thing could be said about the war in Ukraine.  Peace talks are absolutely dead, and so it looks like fighting between two of the most critical breadbaskets in the world will continue for months to come.

Meanwhile, the bird flu pandemic continues to wipe out millions of chickens and turkeys all over the globe.

We have never seen a “perfect storm” quite like this, but of course some of the factors that will be driving up food prices are entirely self-inflicted.

If you thought things were bad, things can get worse.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du