Author Topic: Nick Sandmann DESTROYS Brian Stelter on Twitter over CNN spreading the Covington  (Read 351 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Nick Sandmann DESTROYS Brian Stelter on Twitter over CNN spreading the Covington hoax
https://thepostmillennial.com/nick-sandmann-destroys-brian-stelter-on-twitter-over-cnn-spreading-the-covington-hoax

On Tuesday, the Covington High School student who was attacked by the media for standing at the Lincoln Memorial while wearing a MAGA hat issued a simple statement on Twitter slamming Brian Stelter, who was commenting about how people are being told that corporate media is lying to them.

"GOP's anti-media streak summarized: Governor of one of the biggest states in the USA says citizens should "assume" news outlets are lying to them," wrote Stelter.

Nick Sandmann responded with a simple: "Howdy."

Stelter was referring to a tweet of his from earlier in the day, which spoke about Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and comments he has made about the reliability of corporate media.

Nick Sandmann has called out Brian Stelter.  :lmao: :rotf:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline thundley4

Stelter should delete his account and seek medical treatment for that burn.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Stelter should delete his account and seek medical treatment for that burn.
There isn't enough Aloe Vera in the world to treat that burn.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I chuckle every time I read one of Kurt Schlichter's columns when he writes something like this:

"Brian Stelter, who is a potato, ..."

I don't watch the Communist News Network, much less Stelter. But I remember those days when CNN didn't have an obvious leftist bias to its reporting. First came to light in Desert Storm with Bernard Shaw and Peter Arnett in Baghdad. Of course, Arnett's credibility fell into the shitter in the late 90s with the Tailwind debacle, but at least for a while, CNN and Arnett were credible.

But I digress.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.