Author Topic: subway cat has a clinical diagnosis  (Read 535 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
subway cat has a clinical diagnosis
« on: June 28, 2021, 11:01:21 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215562179

Oh my,

I_UndergroundPanther (6,261 posts)    Fri Jun 25, 2021, 05:39 PM

Current events and PTSD.

I have a clinical diagnosis of PTSD.

The orange monster would trigger me the minute I saw him or heard his disgusting voice. He made the four years he was squatting in the Whitehouse
intolerable to me.

He reminded me of every abuser I have dealt with in my life.

Every damn time I saw him or heard him.It was a huge trigger.

Those four years of the orange pusbag had me having more symptoms everyday.

Being politically aware during that time was a nightmare.

But I had to watch because my survival was being threatened as they toyed with hud,considered destroying snap,SSI or destroy medicare/ medicaid.

But even now with Biden thankfully as president I feel a constant anxiety regardless.

I wonder what can we do to stop the fascists?

How to restore voting rights and stop the thieves changing the laws?

How to stop the quanon,the Tucker Carlson's,the Oan,the Newsmax and Fox?

How to get around or end the filibuster?

When those dinos are claiming to be there for us, to be in line with us act on thier fantasies and preferences over what is really happening before our eyes?

Reminds me of Everytime I reached out for help growing up ,and was blown off
and the abuse ,minimized or denied. Like I was making it all up.

How are we going to get the conservadems to wake up and realize democracy is dying because of them and thier stupid beliefs and preferences that they have have no basis in reality?

The bullshit by the conservadems triggers me like the good christian who to other people looked like such a good man,while behind closed doors he wounded me.

What about the magat crazies and militias,the racists,bad cops, and gun nuts itching for civil war. The insurrection .what are we going to do about them?

How many times will we get punched in the face before we call the abusers abusive?

What about the wingnut stacked courts?

How long until the social safety net is gone?

How will I survive if republicans destroy it all?

I won't survive it.

Being transgender and watching these assholes and evilgelicals chip away at my human rights and the ability to be who I am without danger,triggers me.

What happens in politics affects me personally like everyone else.

I am scared that this right wing cancer won't be cut out of politics in time,and it's hate media reigned in and condemned ,as it destroys the social contract that makes living in a civilization possible. As the propaganda makes more rage addicted followers out of people's family members?

How long will it be until the abusers with thier inhumanity,greed
,Cruelty and control games and **** people over are stopped ?

Will it go on until I don't recognize the country I grew up in anymore?

The right wing control games,gaslighting and bullying reminds me of every abusive situation I have lived through.

The abuse dynamics throwing this country into turmoil are so obvious.

Yet it seems no politician wants to see it as abuse being writ large across America.

But there it is

We need to see these problems and problem people as the abusive sociopaths they are.

And that hesitancy to see it and call it what it is triggers me too.

The right wing abuses and destroys everything and everyone.

They count on having no consequences for thier behavior ,beliefs and abuse,especially if they are rich.

That abuse the right wing does is why I call the GQP the psychopath party.

I_UndergroundPanther (6,261 posts)      Fri Jun 25, 2021, 05:53 PM

2. I know about coping mechanisms

When I don't feel safe all the coping mechanisms and relaxation techniques are ineffective.

Because of these political situation(s)
I feel unsafe. Ignoring it or telling myself I am getting worked up over nothing it just makes me more anxious.

Telling me to calm down in situations like this is guaranteed I won't calm down

So I wrote about it .

And the first poster,you
,Didn't even aknowlege what I wrote.

^^^pouty pouty pouty, aren't we?

I_UndergroundPanther (6,261 posts)      Fri Jun 25, 2021, 06:34 PM

7. I understand dissociation

Have dissociative Identity too.

My therapist has asked me to be present more,because I was losing shit loads of time.

Soo.. I am trying to be present and deal with the world at the same time. So its trigger central and I don't feel safe in the world. Not suicidal,but feel unsafe regarding what's happening.

I am very picky about my news sources. NPR
is one source I listen to. MSNBC once in awhile. Especially when Biden's on.
And there's DU.

I don't listen to drama bullshit or the talking head arguers.

You'd have to kill me before I'd watch any right wingnut propaganda channel.

I get a triggers panicky reaction to right wing talking points or propaganda.

Basically I am allergic to bullshit.

There's more.  Ho hum.

For those unfamiliar with the subway cat from Baltimore, she's in her mid-50s and has been a societal parasite all her life.  Grossly obese, tattoos all over, nose ring, lower-lip ring, navel ring.  Wants to be a man; when her breasts were removed, she got all agog and excited, thinking that was the first half of her sex change.  Tragically for her, it stopped there.  Her breasts had been removed as a preventative for cancer.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 67 Rover

Re: subway cat has a clinical diagnosis
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 11:14:48 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215562179

Oh my,

^^^pouty pouty pouty, aren't we?

There's more.  Ho hum.
For those unfamiliar with the subway cat from Baltimore, she's in her mid-50s and has been a societal parasite all her life.  Grossly obese, tattoos all over, nose ring, lower-lip ring, navel ring.  Wants to be a man; when her breasts were removed, she got all agog and excited, thinking that was the first half of her sex change.  Tragically for her, it stopped there.  Her breasts had been removed as a preventative for cancer.

Severe mentally ill freak afraid of Pineapples who believed it was being used by the CIA for mind projection as well.   :rotf:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 11:38:27 AM »
Quote from:
I_UndergroundPanther

8. Cats,however have always been the best thing about existing.

My Othello's on my lap and I gotta pee. And I will hold it till the very last second
..that keeps me present.

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf:    :mental: :mental: :mental:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 11:42:05 AM »
1. No mention of any actual testing by a real doctor/clinician. It's probably a low-grade :bouncy: .

2. I consider use of PTSD outside of military people who got it the hard way and maybe some LEOs who underwent somewhat similar experiences an insult and trivialization of their service. People using it as UGP does are lower and more fetid than pond scum, AFAIC.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2021, 11:43:49 AM »
I_UndergroundPanther
... I gotta pee. And I will hold it till the very last second

The TMI aside, why is UGP trying to get bladder cancer, which I believe that habit can cause?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2021, 11:59:55 AM »
I wonder what can we do to stop the fascists?

-Do something about big tech censorship.

-Do something about the dogmatists in our schools.

-Advocate for armed citizenry.

Those would be a start.

How to restore voting rights and stop the thieves changing the laws?

Can't restore what hasn't been taken away. Problem solved!

As for stopping thieves from changing laws, advocate for voter ID and oppose mass mail-in voting. You know, bring us in line with the rest of the developed world.

How to get around or end the filibuster?

Here's an idea: Win enough elections that you have an actual mandate. The democrats have a shrunken majority in the House, and don't truly have have a majority in the Senate, and you think you side is supposed to be able to enact whatever they want?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2021, 12:22:57 PM »
But I had to watch because my survival was being threatened as they toyed with hud,considered destroying snap,SSI or destroy medicare/ medicaid.

I'll take : Things That Never Happened for $1000. None of those things were targeted under President Trump.

However, Joe Xiden has made some very real threats to retirement accounts for 10s of thousands of people.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2021, 12:42:29 PM »
I_UndergroundPanther (6,261 posts)    Fri Jun 25, 2021, 05:39 PM

I have a clinical diagnosis of PTSD.

Of rampant and explosive stupidity.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2021, 02:19:00 PM »
You know, one of the best things Lord Marblehead EarlG did upon assuming ownership of Skins's island was that he made the mental health forum non-public, for the protection of weak-minded primitives who shouldn't be posting there, but who do anyway.

I suppose some might think, "but that deprives us of a lot of comedy material."

Not at all.  The nuts and freaks among the primitives actually wish to show off, and they need an audience bigger than only members of Skins's island.  So over time they're going to abandon the non-public forum and post their gross personality disorders in any one of the public forums for all to see.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2021, 02:49:00 PM »
My Othello's on my lap and I gotta pee. And I will hold it till the very last second
..that keeps me present.

Instead of spending hundreds and thousands of taxpayer dollars on therapy that doesn't seem to help, just drink a few gallons of water, find a nice YouTube video of Niagara Falls, put your cat on your lap and be in the present.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2021, 02:50:19 PM »
That whole site is, has been, and will continue to be one giant tribute to the progressive decline of the members’ mental health. LW ideology can only become more stupid and out-of-touch as its followers continue to wallow in the authoritarian cesspool which defines it.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 03:44:28 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2021, 03:19:11 PM »
For anyone who is dealing with a mental disorder, I would think the last thing to do is to broadcast said problem on a public forum for all to judge. But then again there is that lefty victimhood ladder to ascend.
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2021, 04:04:58 PM »
The orange monster would trigger me the minute I saw him or heard his disgusting voice. He made the four years he was squatting in the Whitehouse
intolerable to me.

Yet, sadly for the world, you still survive.

But maybe you will get some empathy for how we felt about obozo for 8 years.  Not insane rage mind you, just like hearing and reading fingers on the chalkboard.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2021, 04:46:15 PM »
I wonder what can we do to stop the fascists?  Vote the democrats out, then behead them.

How to restore voting rights and stop the thieves changing the laws? take control away from the democrats

I won't survive it.
Yes, there is a GOD!!!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2021, 09:25:51 PM »
The real life Gollum he/she is my pissus.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2021, 06:52:43 AM »
Whilst U.G.P. is in an entire league of his/her/its own, it always strikes me how any mention of struggle turns into an immediate 'I'm worse off than you' contest. Is there anybody over there who doesn't have a whole smorgasbord of (mostly imagined) mental and physical afflictions?

I did notice that it spoke of "everytime I reached out for help growing up ,and was blown off" - if memory serves me, it has some family who have attempted many many many times to give it some real help, and have been pushed away every single time. Being 'blown off' seems to mean 'didn't immediately give me a large tax-payer cheque to live my life on, and affirm me in my stupid illusions.'

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2021, 07:03:03 AM »
.....if memory serves me, it has some family who have attempted many many many times to give it some real help, and have been pushed away every single time.....

Memory serves you correctly; the subway cat's got two slightly-older sisters who've busted their rear ends trying to do something for her, and gotten no gratitude for it.
apres moi, le deluge