Author Topic: Saw a bunch of houses with Trump 2020 flags this morning.  (Read 326 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Saw a bunch of houses with Trump 2020 flags this morning.
« on: June 21, 2021, 09:04:35 AM »
ChrisF1961 (252 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215544937

Saw a bunch of houses with Trump 2020 flags
this morning. How pathetic are these people. The election is over. Trump lost. Get over it and move on.

says the people still bitching about the 2000 election...

Star Member TheBlackAdder (20,837 posts)

1. Make note of them, if there's ever an uprising, they're telegraphing they'll be in on it.

making lists of 'unloyal' peoples...

Polybius (6,532 posts)

14. Sore Loserman was a slur against Gore Lieberman after they "lost" the 2000 election

The right-wing was obsessed with that slogan, even printing up signs. Haven't heard it in years.

:yawn:

ansible (1,427 posts)

3. There's houses here with 2024 flags on it

And in California. The cult just won't go away.

Star Member Freddie (7,295 posts)

5. Here in the purple Philly burbs

There’s a house with, among the Former Guy flags, there’s a big one with “F—- Biden”. They really want the kids to see that? Party of “family values”?

:whatever:

Star Member C_U_L8R (40,371 posts)

9. There goes the home valuation

We were house hunting and google street view showed some Trump flags on the neighbor’s house. Yeah, that was a quick NO. Who wants to live near such assholes.

Star Member Sibelius Fan (23,803 posts)

13. My neighbor down the street recently put up a

“Don’t blame me I voted for tRump” flag, with a blue and white American flag on the flip side (whatever the hell that signifies).

Asshole.

Star Member KentuckyWoman (4,603 posts)

18. We've one nearby flying a huge flag up a pole taller than at the municipal building.

It's a business property that would normally be ramped up in the summer but whenever I drive by they look deserted. I doubt they'd lost business because of the flag ... the area they are in will go for whatever Republican is on the ticket 80% easy.

:whatever:

TheAnnoyedAgnostic (4 posts)

20. Neighborhood in Utah

has an “Impeach Biden” flag up since May.

Star Member FSogol (41,393 posts)

24. I saw a bumper sticker on a truck that read, "President Trump for President - 2024

:-)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Saw a bunch of houses with Trump 2020 flags this morning.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 09:27:56 AM »
 :rotf: I saw more Obama and Hillary bumper stickers in 2020 than I saw Biden stickers. Big whoop!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

Re: Saw a bunch of houses with Trump 2020 flags this morning.
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 02:06:24 AM »
Star Member C_U_L8R (40,371 posts)

9. There goes the home valuation

We were house hunting and google street view showed some Trump flags on the neighbor’s house. Yeah, that was a quick NO. Who wants to live near such assholes.
The winner in this bouncy isn't who the primitive thinks it is.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)