Author Topic: Stinky takes a poll (but not up the @$$, this time)  (Read 2377 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Stinky takes a poll (but not up the @$$, this time)
« on: April 21, 2021, 07:19:24 PM »
Stinky The Clown (63,033 posts)

The cop shooting in Columbus, Ohio . . . . .

28 votes, 2 passes | Time left: Unlimited

Justified 21 (75%)

Not justified 7 (25%)

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215361951
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Re: Stinky takes a poll (but not up the @$$, this time)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 07:29:40 PM »
Post removed

Post removed

that didn't last very long... The black DUers mad
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 07:32:52 PM by Kc25 »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 07:35:53 PM »
that didn't last very long...

A vote was taken and the results were deemed wrong.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 07:45:38 PM »

Why... If I didn't know better, I would believe that you are saying/suggesting that a fair number of DUmmies are nothing more than Anti-white, racists blacks. That do not care about any black life, unless it is taken by a cop... and if it is taken by a cop, it doesn't much matter if the cop protected themselves, another, or even several other people (even if those other folks are black).

But... I do know better.

Because we already know that if it weren't for identity politics and down with whitey, much of DU would wither and die.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 07:47:59 PM »

I don't care if they're black as MrsCorpio.

They messed with the sparkling old dude, a member emeritus of the d'Alesandro crime family of Baltimore, so there's trouble up ahead.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2021, 07:49:31 PM »
I don't care if they're black as MrsCorpio.

They messed with the sparkling old dude, a member emeritus of the d'Alesandro crime family of Baltimore, so there's trouble up ahead.

I have to ask, why is he the "sparkling old dude."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2021, 07:53:44 PM »

Stinker removed the results he didn't like and thereby prevented further replies to the thread. But not before several replies were posted:

Journeyman (13,891 posts)

3. Agreed. . . .

This kind of shit (and that's all you can call it) seeks to turn police shootings into some sort of sporting event.

With police officers as the clay pigeons!

Botany (59,228 posts)

5. I live in Columbus and we have had aome really bad things happen with cops and black people

ON BOTH SIDES (see Westerville Police shot) but this kind of poll sucks. Wait until the facts
come out. BTW pulling a knife on somebody when a cop is there is a really good way to get
shot,

Well that's two strikes against DU member Botany ... three if (s)he's white.

Hugh_Lebowski (20,913 posts)

2. Justified with the caveat that FORCE was clearly justified ... but I think it should've been a taser

Esp. given the like 1ft proximity of the person the officer was trying to protect from the person he decided needed pumping full of 4 lead slugs.

Right, ::) ! This is just as silly as, "Why didn't he just shoot her in the leg?!" A knife is deadly force, which justifies the officer's use of deadly force. The deceased learned the hard way the lesson about bringing a knife to a gun fight.

LisaL (40,408 posts)

4. Police are trained to protect someone's life with deadly force.

If we don't want them to do it, we should train them to not interfere and let the people to fight it out.

I wonder how many DU-Cop-Haters Alerted that reply!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2021, 07:53:50 PM »
Well, if even DU is responding in a somewhat sensible way, that hopefully is a sign that it won't blow up to a crazy degree.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2021, 07:57:07 PM »

I have to ask, why is he the "sparkling old dude."

His original screen name was "Husb2Sparkly," in which he frankly admitted his subservience to his much-younger trophy second wife "Sparkly."

She even made him use the bathroom in the basement because he stank up the one upstairs in the master bedroom.

^^^true story.

Husb2Sparkly and Sparkly used to post in tandem on Skins's island, especially in the cooking and baking forum.  But then a few years ago Sparkly got too much flak for disliking icky black people, and so she doesn't show up much any more.

The sparkling old dude is of Italianate origin with some, uh, rather questionable ties with a Sicilian fraternal organization.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2021, 08:18:50 PM »
His original screen name was "Husb2Sparkly," in which he frankly admitted his subservience to his much-younger trophy second wife "Sparkly."

She even made him use the bathroom in the basement because he stank up the one upstairs in the master bedroom.

^^^true story.

Husb2Sparkly and Sparkly used to post in tandem on Skins's island, especially in the cooking and baking forum.  But then a few years ago Sparkly got too much flak for disliking icky black people, and so she doesn't show up much any more.

The sparkling old dude is of Italianate origin with some, uh, rather questionable ties with a Sicilian fraternal organization.

LMAO

I didn't know about the Sparkly thing... and the BR thing is AWESOME. LMAO

DU the gift that keeps on giving...

All too often, their "gifts" are like Herpes, nobody wants it, but once you got it, youre stuck with it.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2021, 09:01:09 PM »
LMAO

I didn't know about the Sparkly thing... and the BR thing is AWESOME. LMAO

DU the gift that keeps on giving...

All too often, their "gifts" are like Herpes, nobody wants it, but once you got it, youre stuck with it.

They don't make primitives like they used to.

Some of us who've been around since the beginning, coming here from conservativeunderground in December 2007, have already forgotten more about the primitives than most will ever learn.

I'm trying to remember why we left conservativeunderground; I vaguely recall dutch508 had a nasty fight with someone, and as dutch was more popular than this other person, most followed him over here.

The darkly anti-sematic "gator" I think was the guy.

This was long before SarasotaRepub, who sought no arguments with anybody, had it.

At the moment, I'm scrubbing my mind to recall walrus-face, the "DainBramaged" primitive.  He did something really stupid, and was outed by a reader of P-J Comix's DUmmie FUnnies on freerepublic, after which he got into trouble.

Essentially, I remember him as being an positively, utterly, hate-filled negative person who deserved what he got, whatever it was he got.
apres moi, le deluge

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2021, 09:07:22 PM »
Yeah. Gator was the one who ran us out. If he couldn't chase us out with his toxicity, he banned us as soon as he gain admin privileges.

There was never any hard feelings with the balance of CU.

Walrus face being Doug Bulna, IIRC. He hid the TV remote in the ceiling tiles where he worked because he was pissy it was always set to Fox News. Someone told his employer who actually found the remote.

Good times.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2021, 09:21:53 PM »
Wait...

I'm popular?

:rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2021, 09:23:29 PM »
Wait...

I'm popular?

:rotf:

Got your number off the bathroom wall.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2021, 10:19:57 PM »

^^^true story.

Frank, you forgot the added detail that, not only was he relegated to the basement bathroom, he had to share it with the cat's litterbox. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2021, 11:09:22 PM »
Frank, you forgot the added detail that, not only was he relegated to the basement bathroom, he had to share it with the cat's litterbox.

conservativecave used to take a lot of guff from primitives who whined that we were responsible for some of them losing their jobs, such as in the case of walrus-face already mentioned.

Which was b.s. of course; conservativecave was never responsible for any primitive losing a job; other people in other places checked into, and acted upon, primitives not being true to their employers.

We merely reported.

There was the case of the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive, who disparaged her place of employment, but that was reported by another primitive right there on Skins's island.

We merely reported.

Due to certain, uh, circumstances, my memory isn't what it used to be, but I still challenge the primitives to point out any primitive who ever lost his job because of something we did.

We merely reported.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2021, 07:03:48 AM »

[Hi-Five] [Bitch-Slap]
^^^uses stuff stoners like
View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)
Re: Curious . . .
« Sent to: Mary Ann on: March 25, 2008, 02:15:18 PM »ReplyQuoteDelete
Quote from: Mary Ann on March 25, 2008, 02:06:39 PM
Interesting.

It seems I miss ALL the good stuff! Sometimes the Internet is a lot like high school--only the "cool" kids are in on the best times.  :(

Yeah, I missed out on it too.

It happened Friday night, mostly in the "shout box," and hence isn't saved.

But when I came in on Saturday morning, the damage wrought was obvious.
This is a message I got from Frank when I asked what had happened. Seems to me someone told me there was a huge fight with some Paulians that included cat pix, and maybe pie.

As long as we are talking about the old days, anyone remember when a couple of CUers met up with each other, leaving their respective spouses behind? Quite the scandal, that was...

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2021, 07:07:22 AM »
conservativecave used to take a lot of guff from primitives who whined that we were responsible for some of them losing their jobs, such as in the case of walrus-face already mentioned.

Which was b.s. of course; conservativecave was never responsible for any primitive losing a job; other people in other places checked into, and acted upon, primitives not being true to their employers.

We merely reported.

There was the case of the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive, who disparaged her place of employment, but that was reported by another primitive right there on Skins's island.

We merely reported.

Due to certain, uh, circumstances, my memory isn't what it used to be, but I still challenge the primitives to point out any primitive who ever lost his job because of something we did.

We merely reported.

One must remember WHY we call it 'Wall duding'!  LOL

THAT one was EPIC!!!

We all got to watch that one play out in real time.  I wish I had the skills to pull up that old thread.  What a hoot!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2021, 08:49:12 AM »

Yes, we used to relentless tease him about sharing his private bathroom space with a feline and its litterbox.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2021, 08:59:56 AM »

THAT one was EPIC!!!

We all got to watch that one play out in real time.  I wish I had the skills to pull up that old thread.  What a hoot!

KC

Found the DUmp thread, but not our responses at the Cave yet.  Still efforting that.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10023509971

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2021, 09:04:40 AM »

THAT one was EPIC!!!

KC

Found the Cave thread!

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=90161.0

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2021, 09:05:46 AM »

THAT one was EPIC!!!

KC

The walldude event happened before the Cave, and we used to have it accessible at CU.  Apologies on that.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2021, 09:11:10 AM »

We merely reported.

We merely reported.

We merely reported.

Ah yes good times.  The great earwig incident.  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2021, 09:23:33 AM »
The walldude event happened before the Cave, and we used to have it accessible at CU.  Apologies on that.

^5!!

I'm going to take the way back machine and look at that in between working today.  That shit was glorious.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2021, 09:28:01 AM »

You know what was the icing on the cake on that deal?  He claimed to have started his own business afterward and talked about how good it was to have lost his job.  Bragged and bragged about how well he was doing.

Not long after that I ran across a thread where he was talking about how he had nothing and was basically homeless.  Bitching and griping about how he couldn't get any financial assistance out of the GOP administration.  LOL

I did notice today we have a new mouth to feed.  It appears Amber (LadyFreedomReturns) has been granted disability!  I'm so happy for her!  She can now live in upgraded squalor and complain about how much she's not getting for free.

KC

*Stolen