Author Topic: ICE Official Has To Explain To Democrat Senator That Illegal Aliens Break The La  (Read 10465 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
An Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) official had to explain to a Democrat senator during a hearing on Tuesday that illegal aliens are illegal aliens because they have broken federal immigration laws.

Matthew T. Albence, Executive Associate Director for Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) at ICE had to inform Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) that illegal aliens face prosecution because they have broken the law.
"
Mr. Albence, would you send your children to FRCs?" Hirono asked.

"Again, I think we’re missing the point," Albence replied. "These individuals are there because they have broken a law. There has to be a process."

"They have broken a law but only as deemed so by the president with his --" Hirono tried to claim.

"No ma’am," Albence fired back. "They are there for violation of Title 8 of the U.S. Nationality Act. Okay. U.S.C. 1325. That’s illegal entry is both a criminal and civil violation. They are in those FRCs pending the outcome of that civil immigration process. They have broken the law. "

After continuing to struggle grasping the basic concept that illegal aliens have broken U.S. immigration laws, Hirono said she was "confused."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33850/watch-ice-official-has-explain-democrat-senator-ryan-saavedra
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline DLR Pyro

"They have broken a law but only as deemed so by the president with his --" Hirono tried to claim.

"No ma’am," Albence fired back. "They are there for violation of Title 8 of the U.S. Nationality Act. Okay. U.S.C. 1325. That’s illegal entry is both a criminal and civil violation. They are in those FRCs pending the outcome of that civil immigration process. They have broken the law. "

After continuing to struggle grasping the basic concept that illegal aliens have broken U.S. immigration laws, Hirono said she was "confused."

wow.  She is dumber than a box of Hawaiian volcanic rocks
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
She's probably melting down because she's eaten too much Spam.

Hawaii consumes more Spam than any other state.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
These people are "confused" because they don't teach the basics of the Constitution or the law anymore in school at any level.

You'd think that anyone who's taken even the most basic U.S. Government class would understand that it's against the law to enter this country illegally.

But sadly there are people like this Congress critter on both sides of the aisle that are woefully deficient in knowledge of things like this.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline DLR Pyro

These people are "confused" because they don't teach the basics of the Constitution or the law anymore in school at any level.

that and I also think their confusion comes from the fact that previous administrations failed to enforce the law, so now that there is a President who takes the law seriously and has chosen to do his job and enforce it.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Ultimately what it comes down to is, she's a dumbass.

And her constituency is even dumber for having elected her.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
These people only make and break the law, they aren't required to know it.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.