Author Topic: Thank you Obama for helping take out ISIS.  (Read 1062 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Thank you Obama for helping take out ISIS.
« on: October 27, 2019, 10:23:53 AM »
shockey80 (2,695 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212627373

Trump and the Republicans taking all the credit is a bunch of bullshit. Obama put the plan, coalition in place long before Trump took office. Trump just continued what Obama put in place.

**** Trump, even when has good news to announce he does in the most uncouth manner.

OFFF....  :thatsright:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Thank you Obama for helping take out ISIS.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 11:22:42 AM »
Trump has been President for over 2 1/2 years. Longer than OhBummer! had been President when OBL was killed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 12:51:04 PM »
And by killing Osama bin Laden, Obama just finished what Bush started.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2019, 12:52:29 PM »
shockey80 (2,695 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212627373

Trump and the Republicans taking all the credit is a bunch of bullshit. Obama put the plan, coalition in place long before Trump took office. Trump just continued what Obama put in place.

**** Trump, even when has good news to announce he does in the most uncouth manner.

You mean ISIS, the JV Team that obumbles ignored, after pulling out of Iraq which BTW you dummies praised, that ISIS? 

The ISIS that our military was having problems defeating since obumbles saddled them with unrealistic rules of engagement? That ISIS?

The ISIS that President Trump ordered our military to take off the gloves and put the hurtin on them, which they did and did it so bad ISIS got slaughtered, that ISIS?

The ISIS that came to being after obumbles ****ed up and left  Iraq?   That ISIS?

You dummies praised obumbles for pulling out of Iraq saying the job was done, which created ISIS, and now you bitch when President Trump said ISIS is defeated and its time to pull out. ISIS Leader dead, ISIS fighters dead or in prison cells, no territory controlled, sounds like defeated to me. So tell me dummies... why stay? We came, we saw, we kicked ass.... mission accomplished. Why stay?

OK let me see here dummie... in your mind obumbles plans got bin laden and the ISIS nut?  Did he rambo over to syria and slay the bastarda himself? According to you dummies he did.    :thatsright:

Wow. Talk about DelusionVille.   :mental:

Fact is obumbles actions directly led to ISIS coming into being.  President Trumps actions directly led to its slaughter.   You cannot deny it.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2019, 12:56:40 PM »
And by killing Osama bin Laden, Obama just finished what Bush started.

I know that and you know that.... but the delusional dummies don't know that.  And if they do they will swear on a stack of cheeto bags that it isn't true.

To be honest I lean more along the lines that the US Military got Bin Laden despite obumbles stupidity. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi