Author Topic: DUmmy "newcriminal" harrasses the Boy Scouts at WalMart  (Read 3358 times)

Offline RobJohnson

Re: DUmmy "newcriminal" harrasses the Boy Scouts at WalMart
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2012, 11:35:33 PM »
What a bunch of crap, my DIL is diabetic and has to walk past all kinds of Scouting sales and sales to benefit the schools etc.

She cannot eat the cookies or cakes or donuts sold there but she will stop an buy something and then later give it away to a neighbor or friend, take to work or give it to my son to take to work.  She is a Class act, my son has no idea how lucky he was to have found her.

This person needs to hide her head in shame, here she was buying a cake for a family member but assumed that those outside selling frigging donuts were all low life.  

So who baked her cake, some people that discriminate against Gays , who was the teller that rang her up, a skinhead that hates everyone????  Who owns the store, who is the manager that would allow the GASP Boy Scots to hold a sale on their property ???

Follow this woman to the Mall. she finds a shirt she wants priced at $50.00 and sees a Union made label ------Across from the store is another store with the identical shirt with a made in China at $19.00. Will she buy 2 of the China made shirts or buy the Union made ???     Strange how when it comes to our pocket book all loyalty flys out the window.

Yup

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2012, 11:57:13 PM »
The WalMart and a few grocery stores around here will let organisations hold fund raisers.
They only ask that you don't get stupid.
Might be why I never see a liberbull outfit doing it.
My favorite is Salvation Army. Love those guys.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2012, 02:31:08 AM »
The WalMart and a few grocery stores around here will let organisations hold fund raisers.
They only ask that you don't get stupid.
Might be why I never see a liberbull outfit doing it.
My favorite is Salvation Army. Love those guys.

I know for a while Wal Mart had to stop Salvation Army and other charities in some states due to unions wanting equal time out front of the stores. Also one Wal Mart in Moline, IL had a problem with a clown that had his zipper down, and no under garments.... http://www.qconline.com/more/chuckles.html

On the arrest warrant under distinguishing marks or tattoos is listed ``large floppy shoes.''

Mr. McLain was making balloon animals outside Wal-Mart, 3930 40th Ave. Drive, when the incident allegedly occurred. He was hired by a Mexican food vendor to make balloon animals for Cinco de Mayo.

He told police he was mobbed by children and was making balloon animals as fast as he could, according to police reports. He said he didn't realize his zipper was down until a boy told him he was ``hanging out.'' He then quickly fixed his zipper and went back to work, he said.

He previously has said he does not wear underwear.