Author Topic: DUmmy Decides to Take Life by the Horns  (Read 423 times)

Offline BamaMoose

DUmmy Decides to Take Life by the Horns
« on: January 19, 2022, 03:28:56 AM »
vercetti2021 (6,817 posts)

I'm gonna enjoy life to the fullest

Be who I am. Do what I'm doing now. I'm gonna enjoy the beauty and happiness life has to offer. Last few days seems to be all but we are doomed and we are screwed. So be it if we fall in the future we will fight to the death to save our nation. But now? Never knowing what can happen. Just go out for a walk, cook a nice dinner, go on a road trip, tackle some of that bucket list. I plan on it. Might as well enjoy time left as we have it to enjoy living life. I implore everyone else to just enjoy it before it becomes a thing of the past. 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216248771

For those unfamiliar with this particular DUmmy, he's about as nutty as the SubwayKitty.  He can't decide whether he's male or female, gay or straight and has major mental issues.  He at least works, but in some menial job, so he depends on his family to take care of him.  But of course he hates them.  So how is he going to "live life to the fullest"?  Travel the country or the world?  Do something he was always afraid to try?  Try to be closer to friends and family?  Expand his education?  No, this is DUmmieworld and apparently this is the top item on his Bucket List:

To kick off my live life to the fullest

I went back to my collectors roots today and bought a Ralston 1991 Urkel O's cereal. Unopened cereal, though the top flap is opened. I'm gonna reseal it with some glue. Cost me only $55 dollars with shipping included after offering the person $40. These are hard to find. I'm so glad I'm back to collecting 90s memorabilia. 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181611054

Paying 55$ for a 30 year old box of cereal that is unopened (except it's actual opened) featuring Urkel. :rofl:  I'm not trying to disrespect the people who collect things that I might consider odd, but to lead off your Bucket List with a box of Urkel cereal may be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen over there, and that's saying a lot. 

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: DUmmy Decides to Take Life by the Horns
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 04:26:46 AM »
Sounds like he has a crush on some girl at DU, so he's doing the equivalent of an exotic bird-dance.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 05:41:43 AM »
Sounds like he has a crush on some girl at DU, so he's doing the equivalent of an exotic bird-dance.
Chicks dig stale 90s cereal
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 05:58:17 AM »

Be who I am. Do what I'm doing now. I'm gonna enjoy the beauty and happiness life has to offer. Last few days seems to be all but we are doomed and we are screwed. So be it if we fall in the future we will fight to the death to save our nation. But now? Never knowing what can happen. Just go out for a walk, cook a nice dinner, go on a road trip, tackle some of that bucket list. I plan on it. Might as well enjoy time left as we have it to enjoy living life. I implore everyone else to just enjoy it before it becomes a thing of the past.

I guess this would work provided everything is along a bus route.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2022, 07:08:29 AM »
Sounds like this dumper is light in his loafers!!

And has more $$$ than brains as well! :loser: :loser: :loser: :thatsright:

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2022, 07:23:32 AM »
I wonder how his family, whom he relies on for basic support, feels about this $55 ludicrous purchase?  In this day and age, where budgets are stretched to the breaking point, how does this DUmbass justify this kind of shit? 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2022, 07:43:49 AM »
I wonder how his family, whom he relies on for basic support, feels about this $55 ludicrous purchase?  In this day and age, where budgets are stretched to the breaking point, how does this DUmbass justify this kind of shit?

With breakfast cereals already outrageously overpriced, and Joe Biden's inflation, $55 for a box of cereal might not be unrealistic sometime soon.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2022, 08:33:20 AM »
To be honest I agree with the thought behind the message that the DUmmy posted.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2022, 08:56:35 AM »
I would speculate that...this being a DUmmy, that the...ahem... lower horn would be chosen.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2022, 09:47:25 AM »

Does vercetti2021 realize that means climbing out of the basement and going out his home's front door? :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2022, 07:38:15 PM »
My guess is an EBT card bought that box.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.