Author Topic: who would you NOT shed a tear over if they contracted covid and ended on a vent  (Read 451 times)

Offline SVPete

:greet: FZ

who would you NOT shed a tear over if they contracted covid and ended on a vent

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216251513

demtenjeep (31,097 posts)

trump
cruz
cotton
mcconnell
hawley
bannon

I didn't make Pam's list, I'm shattered. I can't bring myself to hate much of anyone that much. Hatred is not worth the energy - because it accomplishes nothing good - or what it does to the hater.

wnylib (9,945 posts)

1. The entire Republican Party, plus

Libertarians and conservative Independents.

:yawn:

niyad (82,770 posts)

3. Any pol with an "r" after its name. Any of the talking/writing heads in reichwing

media. Any self-proclaimed anti-vax, anti-mask idiot. Any woman-hatiing gestational slaver.

niyad loves abortionists and dead babies, like all good DUpipo.

TheProle (405 posts)

9. Despicable thread

Ding-dong! Pizza delivery! LPC noob TheProle doesn't "get" DU.

Mr. Ected (7,790 posts)

10. I think we're better than this

I think all of the people who've been named deserve our disdain and our forceful opposition.

But being so callous-hearted is beneath us.

Tucker Carlson.

No, this is mainstream DU, and with nearly 7800 posts, Mr. Ected has known it for a long time.

Jilly_in_VA (4,223 posts)

12. The list is fairly extensive

tfg
Clarence Thomas
Alito
Brett Kavanaugh
Mitch McConnell
Rafaelito Cruz
Tom Cotton
Josh Hawley
Marsha Blackburn
Marjorie Three Names
Boobert
Gym Jordan
Little Big Wheels (Cawthorn)
Paul Gooser
Andy Biggs
Mo Brooks
Ron Johnson
Louie the Gomer
Tommy Tuberville
Steve Bannon
Roger Stone
Ron DeSatan
Billy Bob Lee
Glenn Dumbkin
my own congresscritter, Ben Cline
and that's for starters!

Hatred like this gave Virginia its new Governor. Think about it, Jilly.

tritsofme (15,028 posts)

19. This is ****ing disgusting. Be a better human.

And in response to ^^^:

hlthe2b (89,920 posts)

41. I would agree totally if the question had been "who do you wish to suffer" and not who would you not

shed tears over. So, in your need to be "better than all the rest of DUers on this thread," can you HONESTLY say you'd shed tears for those indicated and who you don't know. Literally?

Sorry, this is unearned sanctimony

That is so DU - mealy-mouth and weasel-word when called out for being jerks, and attack the messenger.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
demtenjeep (31,097 posts)

trump
cruz
cotton
mcconnell
hawley
bannon

Um, Poopy Pants, are any of these gentlemen anti-vaccination?  I've heard each of them say (with the exception of Bannon) that they are indeed vaccinated.  Just because one doesn't believe in vaccine mandates doesn't make them anti-vax, despite a few shady websites that claim such garbage.  Asking questions also doesn't make a person an "Anti-Vaxxer".

Sad that this charlatan is actually teaching children.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Um, Poopy Pants, are any of these gentlemen anti-vaccination?  I've heard each of them say (with the exception of Bannon) that they are indeed vaccinated.  Just because one doesn't believe in vaccine mandates doesn't make them anti-vax, despite a few shady websites that claim such garbage.  Asking questions also doesn't make a person an "Anti-Vaxxer".

Sad that this charlatan is actually teaching children.

Not any more. She claims to have taken early retirement (and one would assume is seeking disability), due to her fear of being forced to return to the classroom.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Just look at the huge number of leftists exclaiming how disgusting the sentiments in that thread are, and heading for the door.

I count zero.

In other words, every leftist in that thread who objects is really saying "i need to say something to make my self feel better about the fact that I'll take these people over a righty any day of the week, and smile about it when I think no one is looking" .
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

Not any more. She claims to have taken early retirement (and one would assume is seeking disability), due to her fear of being forced to return to the classroom.

KC

Hell, she's probably claiming PTSD for even considering actually going to work.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

there have been a whole lot of these "covid is going to kill off our enemies and we are going to dance on their graves" masturbatory circle jerks going on over at the DUmp recently. 

I think it's them venting their frustration that the Chi-Vi has mutated to a relatively harmless cold or minor case of the flu and they see their chances to politically exploit it slipping from their grasps...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline jukin

Feel the self described love and tolerance of leftists in that thread and everything else they do. Their fragile personas are a complete and total lie.

Leftists hate. Hate is just about all a leftist is.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Democrats and lefties are a death cult.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Delmar

Response to demtenjeep (Original post)Sat Jan 15, 2022, 08:10 PM
Star Member I_UndergroundPanther (8,353 posts)
26. The entire

Republican party and asshole magats. Along with incels, oaf keepers,
boogaloo boys and 1 percenters. All sociopaths,narcissists and authoritarians.

Oh,racists,sexists,anti trans, anti gblt, etc.

No ****s left for these
Useless selfish seditious
Greedy,selfish,controlling
cruel assholes.

Wishes death on everybody who disagrees with it.  Odd that its parents didn't make the list--I've seen pictures of this primitive and you can tell by the pictures that it hates its parents.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline BamaMoose

26. <Snip>

All sociopaths,narcissists and authoritarians.

<Snip>

Well lets see here:

Sociopath - An anti-social person with little regard for other people or society as a whole.  Wishing death to 100's of millions of people sounds like the sort of thing a homicidal sociopath would say.
Narcissist - Never seen her talk about anything other than her own personal circumstances, while complaining that people just weren't doing enough to help her.  So she definitely is a self-centered bitch who meets the definition of narcissist.
Authoritarian - She's noted multiple time that her fondest fantasy is to win the lottery and use the money to establish a community that she could rule over.  In her dream she would unilaterally decide who could live there and how they would act and she would be able to kick anyone out for any perceived infraction.  She literally wishes she could be a dictator, which certainly puts her in the authoritarian camp.

Since she so clearly defined her own attributes, one can conclude that she hopes that she's subjected to pain, suffering and possibly death.  I can finally agree with her on something.

Offline SVPete

26. The entire

Republican party ... Along with incels Oh, the irony, the irony ..., ...
... 1 percenters Including all the Dem millionaires in Congress? George Soros? Tom Steyer?. All sociopaths Mirror, mirror, on the wall,narcissists Mirror, mirror, on the wall and authoritarians Those dudes who rule with their pens and phones? Those dudettes and dudes who use shampeachments and show trials against their political opponents?.

Oh,racists Does that include those blacks who shout their hatred of whites? Does that include those black thugs who single out and attack Asians? Does that include the educrats of all colors who for decades have been stacking their schools' and universities' admissions decks against Asians?,sexists Like Andrew Cuomo? Like Chris Cuomo and those two BMM producers? Like the Dem pols and MSM mouthpieces who knee-jerkingly attacked Sarah Palin, Melania Trump, Winsome Sears, etc., etc., etc. for being off the feminazi plantation?,...

Useless  Oh, the irony, the irony ... selfish Still POed that you government bennies aren't as much as you want? seditious Is that a disavowal of DU's 2016-2020 howling for blue states to secede?
Greedy Still POed that you government bennies aren't as much as you want?,selfish Still POed that you government bennies aren't as much as you want?,controlling Like DU's Toe the Party Line Or Be Banned rule?
cruel Like wishing for the painful deaths of those you hate? assholes Anal-Americans are heavily concentrated on DU..
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

Well lets see here:

Sociopath - An anti-social person with little regard for other people or society as a whole.  Wishing death to 100's of millions of people sounds like the sort of thing a homicidal sociopath would say.
Narcissist - Never seen her talk about anything other than her own personal circumstances, while complaining that people just weren't doing enough to help her.  So she definitely is a self-centered bitch who meets the definition of narcissist.
Authoritarian - She's noted multiple time that her fondest fantasy is to win the lottery and use the money to establish a community that she could rule over.  In her dream she would unilaterally decide who could live there and how they would act and she would be able to kick anyone out for any perceived infraction.  She literally wishes she could be a dictator, which certainly puts her in the authoritarian camp.

Since she so clearly defined her own attributes, one can conclude that she hopes that she's subjected to pain, suffering and possibly death.  I can finally agree with her on something.

Time to contact its local Police and get the Red Flag laws into action.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer