Author Topic: DU 9/11 thread: with PIC goodness!  (Read 2040 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
DU 9/11 thread: with PIC goodness!
« on: October 09, 2008, 09:04:53 AM »
spooked911 (1000+ posts)        Mon Oct-06-08 08:22 AM
Original message http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=125x225436

Core on 86th floor of Tower 1 was "blown out" following 1st hit
According to phone call from WTC1 worker Jim Gartenberg--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eSVsid7eKE

That's a bit odd since the lowest floor of the outer "impact" area was floor 94:

It's very hard to believe that the crash led to some sort of internal collapse of the core that went down to the 86th floor, given the complete disintegration of the "plane" as it went in (officially).

All in all, this strongly suggests a bombing of the tower from inside.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: DU 9/11 thread: with PIC goodness!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 09:33:24 AM »

SpookyDUmbass, WHY is it so important that 911 was an inside job??

I watched the second plane hit the WTC LIVE.....shit for brains.

F*ckwad  :bird:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 12:05:50 PM »
I don't understand exactly what kind of mental condition causes a person to spend their entire life trying to debunk something that was witnessed live by millions of people.  I feel sorry for them.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 12:13:07 PM »
All in all, this strongly suggests a bombing of the tower from inside.

All in all, this strongly suggests that someone needs to get a life instead of beating a dead horse.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 12:20:00 PM »
Diagrams aren't doing it for me, spooked911.  Only chicken-wire experiments will prove to me that 9/11 was an inside job.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 12:24:58 PM »
For this to be plausible...it would have taken every single person working in the two building being in on "it" for no one to have found out.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 01:09:06 PM »
Diagrams aren't doing it for me, spooked911.  Only chicken-wire experiments will prove to me that 9/11 was an inside job.

Hee,hee! I was gonna post the same. Now all we need is that "model" and a nice big
M-80 in the "Core" to "Blow" it.  ::)

Spooked obviously has WAY too much free time on its hands.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 01:22:40 PM »
How about a stack of letter trays?

[youtube=425,350]lBuH8NNIBys[/youtube]

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 01:59:53 PM »
How about a stack of letter trays?

[youtube=425,350]lBuH8NNIBys[/youtube]

:rotf: :rotf:
I wonder what his DU name is?

I just dropped a matchbox car out my office window and it was still in one piece.  I should be able to drop my real car from about 400 feet without damage. woohooo.
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 02:11:14 PM »
Bless his heart.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 02:30:26 PM »
F*cking idiot.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 02:32:45 PM »
F*cking idiot.
I think that's what ChuckJ said (if I remember my 'How to Speak Southern Lessons' correctly).  :rotf:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 02:41:10 PM »
I think that's what ChuckJ said (if I remember my 'How to Speak Southern Lessons' correctly).  :rotf:

You're indeed correct.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 02:53:18 PM »

As ChuckJ noted, yep - if you want to ramp it up, stick a "Well," or "Why," in front of it, and for top level add "Little" in front of "Heart" and end it with an endearment like "Darlin'," if you are a woman.

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 03:01:20 PM »
As ChuckJ noted, yep - if you want to ramp it up, stick a "Well," or "Why," in front of it, and for top level add "Little" in front of "Heart" and end it with an endearment like "Darlin'," if you are a woman.

:rotf:

You are correct. As a matter of fact, considering the extent of intelligence shown by this precious video maker, I believe true southern etiquette would actually REQUIRE the "well" or "why" added; however, the lapse slipped through as at the time of my post I was fighting the urge to break from my southern upbringing and post something more...direct.

I hope that all of this is consider if hearings are held to revoke my southern-ness.  :-)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 06:01:40 PM »
You are correct. As a matter of fact, considering the extent of intelligence shown by this precious video maker, I believe true southern etiquette would actually REQUIRE the "well" or "why" added; however, the lapse slipped through as at the time of my post I was fighting the urge to break from my southern upbringing and post something more...direct.

I hope that all of this is consider if hearings are held to revoke my southern-ness.  :-)

Chuck, I'll vouch for you.  I am a Northerner (not a Yankee!  I'm a Met!), though, so Flippy might have to vouch for me.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 02:29:24 AM »
Don't worry Chuck, I think we would all be happy to tell the relevant authorities that you were temporarily fazed by the quite breathtaking nonsense you had just seen on you tube and that any lapse is entirely understandable in the circumstances.  :-)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 06:41:31 AM »
Good God,any person that would think this stupid little thing has any relevence to 9/11 shouldn`t ever be allowed to reproduce.

The fact that such idiocy has found a happy and comfortable home at the DUmp and among the dem party tells all one needs to know about both places.