Author Topic: More Obamania Bamagasms: I'm listening and sobbing and believing and energized  (Read 5918 times)

Offline thundley4

Hi everyone, I'm golddigger at the Dump. Just wanted to let you know I was just screwing with their pea-brains over there.

::)

Offline StormCat

• Probationary (Probie)
Why roll eyes? I'm telling the truth. The weeping, sobbing and wailing was just to much for me. Also they know I'm an Administrator at a site that will not vote for Ohblowme. That is why my posts were deleted over there.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Why roll eyes? I'm telling the truth. The weeping, sobbing and wailing was just to much for me. Also they know I'm an Administrator at a site that will not vote for Ohblowme. That is why my posts were deleted over there.

You were at CU at one time weren't you?
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Well, telling it on the board ain't such a good idea, the DUmp-monkeys lurk here all the time looking for exactly that sort of stuff.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline lizard

Hi everyone, I'm golddigger at the Dump. Just wanted to let you know I was just screwing with their pea-brains over there.
------
Also wanted you all to know I'm a Administrator at a site that is voting for McCain/Palin.

This is true.  I post at the site for McCain/Palin too, I can attest to the truth of both of these statements.   :innocent:

Offline comradebillyboy

H5 on your DU responses.  :cheersmate: Love the sarcasm. I think you  will have a lot of fun over here.

Offline thundley4

Well, telling it on the board ain't such a good idea, the DUmp-monkeys lurk here all the time looking for exactly that sort of stuff.

That was my reason for  ::) .  A person should never outright give away their mole.  Mine joined the dump on 9-11 a couple of years ago.

Offline MountainSage

• Probationary (Probie)

You don't even believe in the God you compare him to. This cult of personality is sick.

Dude, Golddigger was making fun of them.  He's not an Obama supporter....he's an admin along with myself at Capital Hill Forum.  I'm BlackVelvet at CH.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Dude, Golddigger was making fun of them.  He's not an Obama supporter....he's an admin along with myself at Capital Hill Forum.  I'm BlackVelvet at CH.

My point stands though. They ARE treating him like the messiah.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline MountainSage

• Probationary (Probie)
::)

He's an admin at Capitol Hill Forum, as am I.  I'm BlackVelvet over there.  I have a blog entitled MountainSage and that's the name I picked to use here.  

Offline MountainSage

• Probationary (Probie)
My point stands though. They ARE treating him like the messiah.

Yes, they are and it's as disgusting as it is scary. 

I no longer have an account at D.U.  I flamed out by post an email that I wrote to Skinner asking him to delete my account and asked why he didn't have the decency to respond.  Duers kept asking why I still had an account there so I told them to ask Skinner.  I guess he didn't like getting called out.   :-)

Offline StormCat

• Probationary (Probie)
Yeah, I don't give a flying monkey's ass what they think of me. Most of them over there know that I'm an Admin at CH. It's a freakin cult over there and like Mountain Sage said, "it's Scary."

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Yes, they are and it's as disgusting as it is scary. 

I no longer have an account at D.U.  I flamed out by post an email that I wrote to Skinner asking him to delete my account and asked why he didn't have the decency to respond.  Duers kept asking why I still had an account there so I told them to ask Skinner.  I guess he didn't like getting called out.   :-)
You wasted a perfectly good moling account! :hammer: :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Boudicca

Hi, I had to join CC so I could H5 Golddigger for his parody of  Obama worship at the DUmp. :rotf:H5! Golddigger! :cheersmate:
I haven't laughed so hard in weeks. :bow:
I've been lurking here for awhile.  Just call me another refugee from the DUmp.  I'm still there cuz I'm waiting until McPalin wins in November to go out in a blaze of  :lmao:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Ix-nay on the ole-mays  :censored:

:-)
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
A new DU womans group "Sticky panties for Obama" :mental:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline thundley4

A new DU womans group "Sticky panties for Obama" :mental:

Nope, that group is open to both genders over there.  :evillaugh: