Author Topic: Primitive talks to Robert Byrd  (Read 972 times)

Offline whiteguyPI

• That sounds like a "you" problem
Primitive talks to Robert Byrd
« on: October 05, 2008, 08:32:58 PM »
tannybogus  (1000+ posts)        Sun Oct-05-08 09:11 PM
Original message
I may never sleep again.
 Advertisements [?]I talked to a friend of mine who I haven't heard from in a while. We were talking about politics. She said she was voting for McCain because she didn't want to see riots. I snapped my head up and asked her what in the hell she was talking about. She said that if Obama got assassinated that there would be riots, and she couldn't handle that. I asked her if she just thought this or had a clue about something. She said that she knew somebody in the Klan that said there was a bullet with his name on it. I said that that talk was out there, but nobody brought it up out of a fear of making it happen. I asked her was this just some nebulous threat. She said no. She said that she talked to someone and was looking them straight in the eye, and they were dead serious. I have one name and I am getting another to give to the Secret Service. I have had one beer and am going for a couple more.

I am serious as a heart attack about the Secret Service. I don't play. She wasn't playing either. She knows the difference between general claptrap and menace. I'm gonna say a prayer. I don't know who to since I am agnostic and think if there is a God she is a mathemetician.I may just work on some quadratic equations. I feel like I am in a bad, bad dream right now.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7326619

Typical primitive crazy talk.  The primitive also goes into hyper-protective mode for their friend when the other primitives call Uncle.

Sarah Ibarruri  (1000+ posts)        Sun Oct-05-08 09:13 PM
Response to Original message
1. Wow. Sorry to hear you have a mentally ill friend. nt

tannybogus  (1000+ posts)        Sun Oct-05-08 09:14 PM
Response to Reply #1
2. She's not mentally ill. 
 She knows someone who told her that. I have that name and she is giving me another.

tannybogus  (1000+ posts)        Sun Oct-05-08 09:19 PM
Response to Reply #3
11. Well I guess I am mental too.
 She knows these people well enough to know whether she thinks they are a real threat or just jiving. She believes it, so I will take her at her word. I've never known her to be prone to hysteria or make believe. They may just be pulling her leg, but I don't want to play with it.

Haji don't surf!
Jive turkey!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Primitive talks to Robert Byrd
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 08:39:30 PM »
DUmmy begging for attention number 3426 please report. :mental:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 08:45:47 PM »
I didn't think it was Byrd. For the past few years, the old Kleagle hasn't done much but sort of hum and mumble incoherently about his dog or something. I actually sort of feel some sympathy. He was already pretty senile, then when his wife passed away he really went downhill fast.

If he had Strom's constitution, he'd already be shacked up.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 08:55:54 PM »
Sarah Ibarruri  (1000+ posts)        Sun Oct-05-08 09:13 PM
Response to Original message

1. Wow. Sorry to hear you have a mentally ill friend.

This is a primitive who promised to leave the United States if George Bush were re-elected in 2004.

Apparently something happened.

The primitive probably doesn't even remember she promised, a characteristic of the mentally ill.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 12:10:46 PM »
Quote from:
tannybogus

She said that she knew somebody in the Klan that said there was a bullet with his name on it.

I'm betting what the person actually said was "that she knew somebody in the Clinton clan that said..."  That would make more sense.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 12:53:14 PM »
I'm betting what the person actually said was "that she knew somebody in the Clinton clan that said..."  That would make more sense.

LOL!!!

DUmmy: OMG,OMG,OMG!!! I know of a real,real,real, really real threat to Teh Obama when he is elected!!!!

...I know! I'll go on DU and tell all my fellow kooks about it! They will wuv me and give me recs!!!!  :whatever: :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 01:52:04 PM »
In all honesty, it is unfortunately a real possibility, although the improbability that anyone involved in such a criminal conspiracy would blather details it to hard-over Obamites reveals the whole thread to nothing but pure attention-whoring.
I suppose the fact that Obama picked a total incompetent like Biden for VP (involved in every significant issue for 30 years, but almost invariably on the wrong side of each and every one) might indicate he was thinking ahead about this.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.